[Share]Olympiad's Cloak (Freya Client)

u always trying to blame some1 i dont care what is ur personal problems with CE but rly man as u say u help eachother why the fack do u fighting now? for 1 armor? come on be serius.. this is just an armor..

@dev u are a kid... bored to discuss with u and stop copying ppl

PS: As about the age even Enzo Atler is 26 he doesn't make more sense than Devaangell.

Take care.

i will tell u again u are not some1 so no1 care about you at all... and stop trying to be because with this brain u are only for the party's

@ave 1 more thing i dont have problem with u as u see as many time as we are on forum never insult or flame or starting a fight with u i dont care what are you doing or what u want to do with kali or some1 else.. but keep ur personal out of here... as CE says if u dont have to do something in your life. go find because the life is not on pc only...

@about ur work on kalis vid's and like this i dont know a shit.. i was off for months and was off from this... so cant give opinion on this...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...