Unoffical MXC L2J Development IRC Chatroom

The point is to reward ppl who log with fast help, or simply to chat, share ideas (without having to use boring PMs) and so on. Added to that, you can't share through an IRC, and ppl aren't on everytime.

A forum can't replace an IRC, as an IRC can't replace a forum. Simple, they are 2 different tools.

And atm the IRC is kinda empty, only me and dpbBryan (but we talk of gameplay and pokemons colors).

Now expanded to You, evilus, and sometimes __grim haha.

I don't have a website to do that on.

u can do a faster way.

http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23mxc-l2j&server=irc.mibbit.net

and irc address irc://irc.mibbit.net/mxc-l2j

• 3 weeks later...

u can do a faster way.

http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23mxc-l2j&server=irc.mibbit.net

and irc address irc://irc.mibbit.net/mxc-l2j

Or that. Sorry I haven't been around if anybody was actually in the chatroom. Since last week I've been away from home visiting family so I haven't been able to get to a computer.

Actually is useless,3 times joined and nobody came :(.

Low visibility and near no one got the "IRC reaction". Like "oh, let's go on IRC".

• 1 month later...

Low visibility and near no one got the "IRC reaction". Like "oh, let's go on IRC".

I'm back in. I've been busy with work and personal stuff so I haven't been around. But yea, It was worth a try but I guess IRC doesn't really catch on this day in age.

I'm back in. I've been busy with work and personal stuff so I haven't been around. But yea, It was worth a try but I guess IRC doesn't really catch on this day in age.

Someone should do a sort of IRCMSN :P

I haven't the reflex to log on IRC.

And that's true logging on to finally join an empty channel isn't funny.

Someone should do a sort of IRCMSN :P

I haven't the reflex to log on IRC.

And that's true logging on to finally join an empty channel isn't funny.

Are you using a multiclient messenger or the normal windows live thing?

It would be nice for everybody to use something a bit more friendly than IRC.

Yup, I use Windows Live.

The problem of IRC, it is kinda "geeky" but allow multiple ppls on a same channel (any randomers can connect).

Problem of Windows Live it is individual chat, but it is popular and recognize main protocols. Windows should integrate a system of "rooms", anyone could create and see the list and enter on it if allowed (time to make money ?).

Windows Live is itself a multiclient messenger, in the term it recognizes multiple protocols (yahoo, msn, AIM, blabla)

Yup, I use Windows Live.

The problem of IRC, it is kinda "geeky" but allow multiple ppls on a same channel (any randomers can connect).

Problem of Windows Live it is individual chat, but it is popular and recognize main protocols. Windows should integrate a system of "rooms", anyone could create and see the list and enter on it if allowed (time to make money ?).

Windows Live is itself a multiclient messenger, in the term it recognizes multiple protocols (yahoo, msn, AIM, blabla)

Well when I do use MSN I usually use pidgin or trillian, I can't really stand how cluttered Live feels.

What I notice too is a lot of the people here come to really ask for people to do something for them. It doesn't really feel like theres a lot of regulars here. Or at least maybe I'm not around enough to notice it.