[RE-SHARE] Interlude Admin Panel

KruMix

Photo after work:

P.S: This photo are edited in photoshop because size are too big!

All in One:

adminpanelv1.png

One by One:

mainmenus.png

gamemenul.png

effectmenu.png

servermenu.png

And Photo Before Work (L2jaCis)

http://img69.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=shot00097wp.jpg

Download Link Updated:

Uploading.com

Tested on

L2jFrozen and L2jaCis(Oldest Version) Projects!

Original Credits going to Tryskell.

Design Credits going to Teddy

Design means Gm Team logo and Project Lineage II logo?

Are you blind? I rearranged buttons,i added new buttons and more. In a word I gave him life and  please don't start again spam/flame here!

:)) well done with re-shared and put credits [Credits Acis Team And You For "Rework"] becouse you don't start to work on it from 0 you took the acis work and rework it :)

Lol? Credits has been too in the previous post.

If you want to use this Admin Panel in l2jaCis you have to heavily edit it

Rotfl at this part :D

Well, good job and thanks for re-share :)

Why do you laugh? Tryskell say that not me!

Thanks mate! :)

My sentence was in that way : as it comes from aCis, you will have work to adapt for any other pack such as L2JFrozen, etc.

Pointless to try to adapt it for aCis, as it is aCis panel (and an old one, as there isn't list for //reload command).

Your sentence sounds like it is hard to adapt it on aCis... Which is illogic as it comes from that pack. Anyway you got the reason why SweeTs laughed, probably your sentence was bad turned :P.

Regards.

My sentence was in that way : as it comes from aCis, you will have work to adapt for any other pack such as L2JFrozen, etc.

Pointless to try to adapt it for aCis, as it is aCis panel (and an old one, as there isn't list for //reload command).

Your sentence sounds like it is hard to adapt it on aCis... Which is illogic as it comes from that pack. Anyway you got the reason why SweeTs laughed, probably your sentence was bad turned :P.

Regards.

Eh,you're right and I was probably drunk when I wrote and also when I answered to SweeTs without thinking.

Its aCis panel and its hard to adapt it on aCis. <- You really have to laugh..

Hehe, exactly like Tryskell said. Well, it happens.. bad day, probably :)

Yep,and i think you're right because Tryskell give me -1 Karma when i made this topic so probably this is the reason. And like you say already happens!