[QUESTION] Dragon Network IL bot

tonmp

I'll share when I'm done playing on another bakeice server

and to answer this http://allcheats.ru/post905400-370/, I have 0.00% in the OOG shot because my L2info.Dat isn't right for the chronicle

I just never bothered to look for a working one

it's 10.7.4 ; )

IG is 1.78/1.79

Ok not need guide, can u share only 1 file - login script at OOG 10.7.4 and ok, ths

I'll share when I'm done playing on another bakeice server

and to answer this http://allcheats.ru/post905400-370/, I have 0.00% in the OOG shot because my L2info.Dat isn't right for the chronicle

I just never bothered to look for a working one

it's 10.7.4 ; )

IG is 1.78/1.79

you can try Isogame ;)

Dunno, may be it is fake? loot ak this, i found at allcheats.ru

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9540/dnigiy2.png

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8558/dnoogok7.png

Only this pictures and nothing more :/ Like this man good photoshop user...

first pic is IG walker :O ???

Ok not need guide, can u share only 1 file - login script at OOG 10.7.4 and ok, ths

This is the traduction of russian text:

the version of №1 share with the method as to go around protection… can [khotyab] of [namikni], and that people of [sdes] already reached a deadlock Version of №2 [eto] is similar to the divorce on two different [kartikakh] of the type of [ork], [lvl] to [totzhe], but is [raznitsya] in %, in one figure [OOG] in it of 12[lvl] and zero %, [eto] it is practically unreal to obtain on [servake] of 30[kh], in other figure [iG] of 12[lvl] 39.65% [eto] are already similar to the truth. I gave to it [pm], it can be it will answer and then it is possible as thread to verify. p.s. By gm do not move away my [topik], [eto] is not Flood, if we look above there him considerably more - to more simply remove theme and to begin anew. continuation in order not to fill the posts: sequential divorce, I gave to it several [soputsvuyushchikh] questions and he immediately left in the off-line, it means no boat there exists. so that people do not be conducted the sequential amateur of [fotoshop]

Basically, its a fake.

the version of №1 share with the method as to go around protection… can [khotyab] of [namikni], and that people of [sdes] already reached a deadlock Version of №2 [eto] is similar to the divorce on two different [kartikakh] of the type of [ork], [lvl] to [totzhe], but is [raznitsya] in %, in one figure [OOG] in it of 12[lvl] and zero %, [eto] it is practically unreal to obtain on [servake] of 30[kh], in other figure [iG] of 12[lvl] 39.65% [eto] are already similar to the truth. I gave to it [pm], it can be it will answer and then it is possible as thread to verify. p.s. By gm do not move away my [topik], [eto] is not Flood, if we look above there him considerably more - to more simply remove theme and to begin anew. continuation in order not to fill the posts: sequential divorce, I gave to it several [soputsvuyushchikh] questions and he immediately left in the off-line, it means no boat there exists. so that people do not be conducted the sequential amateur of [fotoshop]

Basically, its a fake.

Fuu, so bad translate :P really hard to understand. :) U wrong at allcheats.ru exist explaination why it is not fake.

Basically, its a fake.

this thread is useless, it should be locked

the solution is posted