Μxc Ranked team

you dont know the trick lulz!, make account name it with same name at west and then

log and after move they ask you to rename cause name is taken :P!

[GR] το κολπακι πιανει??:Ο

[GR] το κολπακι πιανει??:Ο

[gr]κατα μεγαλη ατυχια το φτιάξανε =] (επρεπε να το ειχα κανει οταν το κανανε και οι φιλοι μ =] ,λεει οτι το ονομα ειναι πιασμένο

that ranked team will be like our events, a joke. ;D

Tried it once. Dask picking Morde with Clarity and stacked AA staff + manamunes and carried us.

Tried it once. Dask picking Morde with Clarity and stacked AA staff + manamunes and carried us.

i remember it. 1-17 ;o

support the community, don't be negative. fu

i can support with words, i cant with playing, i am and i will continue on east ;*

i can support with words, i cant with playing, i am and i will continue on east ;*

we don't care, we played about 3-4 times on east, not even skype. Ok we have a relationship with Anima, but you don't have to afraid us. We won't gonna seduce you or smth. Stay on East, noob.

we don't care, we played about 3-4 times on east, not even skype. Ok we have a relationship with Anima, but you don't have to afraid us. We won't gonna seduce you or smth. Stay on East, noob.

i wanna get down to 300 elo to reach their IQ :D