[#1]Monetizing Tech - Autopilot - ~ 1$ / hour

This is private method.

Completely autopilot except setup which takes maybe a minute to sign up and another minute to initiate the process.

If you would like this please post here and I WILL PM YOU to receive the extremely simple method, no 10 page ebook bullshitting about the method, just a straight forward method told directly over PM.

Είναι τελείως αυτόματο το σύστημα , παραμόνο η εγκατάσταση απαιτεί κάποιο χρόνο ενός λεπτού για την εγγραφή και την πραγματοποίηση του προγραμματισμού.

Αν θέλετε την μέθοδο μου, απλά κάντε ένα post στο thread μου και θα την λάβετε σε PM . Μέσα σε ένα pm θα μάθετε την μέθοδο χωρίς φλυαρίες κτλπ κτλπ .

i will not use it, check here some feedback

Absolutely Worthless

I joined this site 4 months back and have been clicking on ads since then. Jills Click Corner behaves like any other normal PTC site where you click ads to earn money. My accumulated amount was way ahead of the pay out limit. So when I requested for cashout I got a message saying that I will receive payment within 7 days. It's been more than a month now and I still have not been paid. When I contacted the moderator, I was accused of using a fraudulent account and it got deleted today. In the end all I got was a huge internet bill and a very sore finger. So my advice would be to stay away from this site

more here http://www.imreportcard.com/other/jills-click-corner

• 3 weeks later...