interlude [L2J] Interlude Chronicle Lovers 7x

uniQe

L2J Interlude Low Rate? You kidding me? You'll fail of course :)

You don't know what files he's using :) (and it's not l2jfrozen or any other sh1tproject)

working with aCis files, added some modifications like offline trade, added some quests that are not working, fixed some skills rates, fixed some common bugs, etc..

Anyway the 1st week of the server i will have 5 senses on server to find any new bug and fix it in 5 min as much. (the only bugs that could be find in the server will be like, this npc don't have weapon, this this buf duration us 18 min... and some things like that, not critical bugs...)

working with aCis files, added some modifications like offline trade, added some quests that are not working, fixed some skills rates, fixed some common bugs, etc..

Anyway the 1st week of the server i will have 5 senses on server to find any new bug and fix it in 5 min as much. (the only bugs that could be find in the server will be like, this npc don't have weapon, this this buf duration us 18 min... and some things like that, not critical bugs...)

Yup, i know that's why i told him :)

Actually most of critical bugs and NPEs have been fixed by Tryskell. So, the least time you will have to care about bugs.

And yes, in every server the first 2-3 days are like a 'beta' mode(not exactly, but admin is prepared to fix any bug quickly).

Too many players think that are playing L2OFF when they are playing L2J.

This is a very important point, and another it's that theese files are rework to simulate l2off, (text of npcs, skills, functions, etc...)

Anyway if you don't like L2J for any reason, you can choice another server.

Thanks for leave an opinion.

I like java servers, but as I said, for me, making low rate isn't good choice. I know that many server're advertising that they're L2OFF and nothing still like L2OFF. But now it isn't often. I wish you good luck with your server :)

ppl act like they know whats l2 off and whats l2 J just cuz they heard somewhere "O L2 JEY IS N00B L2 OFF IS GOOOD". If u have never worked with both of the packs u cant possibly know so stop posting crap like u know a crap.

just sayin.

Well, this topic was only for advertise a new interlude server.

I said that the files are L2J, and that the staff will work hard if any bug appears. That's all what players need to know about the server. I don't pretend to create a discussion L2J vs L2OFF.

Anyway thanks for read the topic, and thanks for your opinion, each word help us to improve and to decide which path will follow our serer.

Forum available : www.interludechroniclelovers.com/forum

the features indeed rocks but i am a bit skeptic about the files choice. I never saw a l2j low rate (never even a l2j mid or high rate) succeed.

But i wish all the best with the server. I would join just because of the features but unfortunately i dont have a lot of free time at the moment

real life > games :)

gl with the server and i will repeat again the features rocks :)