[cnc]Smoke Weed Everyday

what is peanuts ? weed is drug but with other signification

it's not a drug!

they named it a drug and u all think it's bad because it's ilegal in ur country!

think about all those countries where it's legal.u think they are stupid and they legalize drugs?

it's not a drug!

they named it a drug and u all think it's bad because it's ilegal in ur country!

think about all those countries where it's legal.u think they are stupid and they legalize drugs?

u cant understand what i am talking about dude...ofc i know that weed is not "really" drug

You do not even know what weed isnt a -beep-ing drug , why did you posted a -beep-ing +1 ?

@DreaM Weed is not even a drug .....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9toBtHaB_krIcw6ayQlMpr_1d-t3nR_yFsmngHB3ylA6tKhXWlg

i dont like the drugs >.<

nothing else!

FFS.! stfu!

@DreaM

I'm not proud of smoking weed ffs.!IT'S NOT A DRUG since it's not addictive and not actually drugs u!

@RєVєnGeR^

You are wrong mate. i do smoke but only this kind of things, infact i have never smoked clear tobacco chigaret because i hate it!

omg.yes!it is just a -beep-ing stock with only a little color correction+text and some effects on it! but wtf.I WANT U TO CNC THE OUTCOME AND NOT THE PROCESS!

@Zeon®

thnx mate!

@Grim95

pff they dont even know a shit and they talk...pf!

+1