[Project]L2JClean Free For All (New) Interlude

And that my friend is why GIT > SVN. Because it has both local and remote repository. So when you commit/search, you do it locally and its pretty fast ;) Then you push like 40 commits together in one remote action. The L2 world would have been very different if l2j was hosted in github. But old traditions are very difficult to change ...

Well, the truth is that i don't really know what git is.. But i'm gonna search to see what is actually is..

What can I say, except gl. Some of my own feelings have been already said by others ppls, so I won't repeat them (MELERIX, Elfocrash, and some ppl who quoted myself lol).

The point about "stealing", isn't (only) the fact to steal the code or credits it/them-self/ves... It's the fact you got 0 originality. Just think a little (Zoey and cie) and think about : what will be that pack if following packs wouldn't exist :

- Frozen (you c/ped customs, ppl already saw some of them)

- aCis (the name of your pack refers to one of the main advantage of the pack and you want to use a contribution2use system, or perhaps you decided to change - following name of your thread - who knows)

- Sigmo (the presentation of your own pack is c/p of Sigmo one's - and probably doesn't even fit with the pack itself - or in that case, L2JInn was build on a Sigmo base ?)

I will tell you : it will look like a 2007 IL pack, L2J latest version.

I won't argue about what is better for timeline, that's a matter of personal opinion :P.

Still, gl and don't think ppl are blink.

And change that ridiculous marketing name :D.

What can I say, except gl. Some of my own feelings have been already said by others ppls, so I won't repeat them (MELERIX, Elfocrash, and some ppl who quoted myself lol).

The point about "stealing", isn't (only) the fact to steal the code or credits it/them-self/ves... It's the fact you got 0 originality. Just think a little (Zoey and cie) and think about : what will be that pack if following packs wouldn't exist :

- aCis (the name of your pack refers to one of the main advantage of the pack and you want to use a contribution2use system, or perhaps you decided to change - following name of your thread - who knows)

- Sigmo (the presentation of your own pack is c/p of Sigmo one's - and probably doesn't even fit with the pack itself - or in that case, L2JInn was build on a Sigmo base ?)

I won't argue about what is better for timeline, that's a matter of personal opinion :P.

you using google translate? anyway i will respect your opinion mister smartass we haven't start yet how you can say something like this? you must be blid or? don't write "poems" in your answers plz ty :)

Why do you name me?

All I'm saying is that people should let others do what they want, while they respect others work.

What does even mean "what will be that pack if following packs wouldn't exist", for me would't change at all, I don't use Interlude, and if I did, I wouldn't use a pack other than my own.

Anyway, you know what I think about aCis system, I won't expend time doing datapack sided scripts for months to get the trust to be able to get the sources, to start doing core contributions.

some fixes....

@@ -298,7 +286,7 @@
			if (friend != null) //friend logged in.
				friend.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.FRIEND_S1_HAS_LOGGED_IN).addString(activeChar.getName()));
		}
-
+		
		notifyClanMembers(activeChar);
		notifySponsorOrApprentice(activeChar);

@@ -307,7 +295,7 @@
		activeChar.setTarget(activeChar);

activeChar.onPlayerEnter();	
-			
+		
		activeChar.updateOnlineStatus();	

if (Config.PCB_ENABLE)

-		if (voicedCommand.indexOf(" ") != -1) 
+
+		if(voicedCommand.indexOf(" ") != -1)

some fixes....

@@ -298,7 +286,7 @@
			if (friend != null) //friend logged in.
				friend.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.FRIEND_S1_HAS_LOGGED_IN).addString(activeChar.getName()));
		}
-
+		
		notifyClanMembers(activeChar);
		notifySponsorOrApprentice(activeChar);

@@ -307,7 +295,7 @@
		activeChar.setTarget(activeChar);

activeChar.onPlayerEnter();	
-			
+		
		activeChar.updateOnlineStatus();	

if (Config.PCB_ENABLE)

-		if (voicedCommand.indexOf(" ") != -1) 
+
+		if(voicedCommand.indexOf(" ") != -1)

nice imagination

ok, I compare 26rev with 5rev and what i see?

60% of diff - updating admin htmls

25% - removing code

10% code like

-				}
-				else
-				{
+				}else{

-	
+

-			if(player.isInCombat())
-			{
+			if(player.isInCombat()){

-		if(Config.FORCE_COMPLETE_STATUS_UPDATE)
-		{
+		if(Config.FORCE_COMPLETE_STATUS_UPDATE){

5%- "fixes"

You can check it out yourself http://rghost.net/36362092

http://www.assembla.com/code/L2jFrozenInterlude/subversion/changesets/916

I'll keep on going till i get a reply on this ...

PS: Bring more L2jfrozen members , I am in a trolling mood tonight and i wanna make fun of all the team together :)

PS2: Let me make it clean to you, you ARE going to pick a forum fight with me right here right now, or i'll go make a topic wtih title "Here's why i think l2jfrozen is a noob project" scanning all your timeline finding coding mistakes and posting them ... Yes, i'm a programming terrorist :)

http://www.assembla.com/code/L2jFrozenInterlude/subversion/changesets/916

I'll keep on going till i get a reply on this ...

PS: Bring more L2jfrozen members , I am in a trolling mood tonight and i wanna make fun of all the team together :)

PS2: Let me make it clean to you, you ARE going to pick a forum fight with me right here right now, or i'll go make a topic wtih title "Here's why i think l2jfrozen is a noob project" scanning all your timeline finding coding mistakes and posting them ... Yes, i'm a programming terrorist :)

fu*ck*ing looser  :D

Thats all you got ? Come on its like , 5 l2jfrozen members "poluting" this topic and you cant pick a programming fight with me ?? Cowards ...

Whatever, go place final keywords in every method-local variable for no apparent reason, stupids ...

Stop trolls wars, or I will ask to be promoted to clean posts (and believe me, that wouldn't be funny for all posts count :P).

Give your opinion and respect others', ty in advance.

AbSoLuTePoWeR, you can ask for a cleaning if you judge it's needed.