[Project]L2JClean Free For All (New) Interlude

Please avoid such comments, the project could be not as good as L2JFrozen but the same was said about L2JFrozen not long ago.

Belive me, this project is a big fail, they even hide changes from timeline, because they just c/p everything from l2jfrozen.

Please avoid such comments, the project could be not as good as L2JFrozen but the same was said about L2JFrozen not long ago.

zoey don't worry i don't care (about their posts)... and ty for the support but always will be flamers... they don't understand that we are trying to make something good and free for everyone... we are trying to help this is the reason for flame?? because we are trying to help? ok next time we will hack the l2... omg i don't understand this behavior!

You just waste your and others time. Make something special/unique and no one will flame you, but now, you only c/p l2jfrozen fixes, l2jsigmo htmls and that's all...

and change the name to L2JDirty :P , im kidding

Better choose other chronicle because we've got 2 interlude projects one with customs and one without as i wrote before

You just waste your and others time. Make something special/unique and no one will flame you, but now, you only c/p l2jfrozen fixes, l2jsigmo htmls and that's all...

ok bro :) i am with you :) xaaxaxaxxaxaxa

Belive me, this project is a big fail, they even hide changes from timeline, because they just c/p everything from l2jfrozen.

we hide? are you sure? check our timline  and you will see if we hide or c/p(i had only 1 c/p w0w big deal...) you can use this  button

"Download in other formats:"  Here ->"Unified Diff or Zip Archive" one more flame and i will report you :) you don't know even how to check the timeline and you based only in my "word commits" yeah nice i like the way you lie... in your next comment try to improve us how idiot you are with your nice and beautifull proofs! i won't waste my time any more i will let the timline to speak with next commits(if we take reports) puss puss my love

Guest Elfocrash

02/02/12: Yesterday

18:53 Changeset [15] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
18:43 Changeset [14] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Fixed bug with summons Explain: When you use skill transfer and you let … 
15:58 Changeset [13] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Added advanced enchant message(nothing important) 
15:51 Changeset [12] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Update effect icons on login,fixed warehouse exploit with trade,fixed phx … 
13:10 Changeset [11] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Fix for  http://l2jclean.com/index.php?topic=34.msg106#new 

02/01/12:

19:16 Changeset [10] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    fixed html mistake. 
19:12 Changeset [9] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    fixed problem with spawn! 
19:04 Changeset [8] by kj
    Fixed ExtraibleItems?! 
14:39 Changeset [7] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Fixed: Olympiad: Healing the players when the oly starts Event can't … 

This is why i hate these kind of projects.5 commits a day in a 5 minutes difference between them without any actually fix.all of these 9 commits could be one commit and maybe not even one(?). what's the point in committing every 5 minutes? your project's e-pennis won't grow for sure.i am not offensive.i am just trying to help because commit number look cool i admit it but when you commit a space (Tryskell knows what i mean) then what do you expect?

I hope you take it into consideration.Good Luck 

02/02/12: Yesterday

18:53 Changeset [15] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
18:43 Changeset [14] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Fixed bug with summons Explain: When you use skill transfer and you let … 
15:58 Changeset [13] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Added advanced enchant message(nothing important) 
15:51 Changeset [12] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Update effect icons on login,fixed warehouse exploit with trade,fixed phx … 
13:10 Changeset [11] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Fix for  http://l2jclean.com/index.php?topic=34.msg106#new 

02/01/12:

19:16 Changeset [10] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    fixed html mistake. 
19:12 Changeset [9] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    fixed problem with spawn! 
19:04 Changeset [8] by kj
    Fixed ExtraibleItems?! 
14:39 Changeset [7] by AbSoLuTePoWeR
    Fixed: Olympiad: Healing the players when the oly starts Event can't … 

This is why i hate these kind of projects.5 commits a day in a 5 minutes difference between them without any actually fix.all of these 9 commits could be one commit and maybe not even one(?). what's the point in committing every 5 minutes? your project's e-pennis won't grow for sure.i am not offensive.i am just trying to help because commit number look cool i admit it but when you commit a space (Tryskell knows what i mean) then what do you expect?

I hope you take it into consideration.Good Luck 

ok my next commits will be in a month.

AbsolutePower, dont listen to most of the guys in the forum. They know nothing about revisioning system. Frequent and small commits are better than big and rare. The reason is the ability to revert your work in small chuncks when you do mistakes. I'm using GIT for my projects ( not SVN ) and i commit on my local repository ( not push on remote ) every 4-5 mins approximatelly.

So yea, if you are an intermediate - beginner developer do many small commits because that allows you to revert mistakes that at your stage will be frequent.

Your project's timeline is not the reclama of your work. So feel free to work on it the way you want and dont give a crap about what the others think. If they dont like it, they are free to NOT use your OPEN SOURCE project.

The wise wizard

AbsolutePower, dont listen to most of the guys in the forum. They know nothing about revisioning system. Frequent and small commits are better than big and rare. The reason is the ability to revert your work in small chuncks when you do mistakes. I'm using GIT for my projects ( not SVN ) and i commit on my local repository ( not push on remote ) every 4-5 mins approximatelly.

So yea, if you are an intermediate - beginner developer do many small commits because that allows you to revert mistakes that at your stage will be frequent.

Your project's timeline is not the reclama of your work. So feel free to work on it the way you want and dont give a crap about what the others think. If they dont like it, they are free to NOT use your OPEN SOURCE project.

The wise wizard

Best reply on this topic , absolutely right

The wise wizard

I only agree with the:

part.

If you commit each little change, then you will end up having 50+ revs of a refactor/fix/custom, so if you want to search for something in your timeline, it will be very difficult.

If you 'know what you do', then commiting many changes on 1 rev would not be trouble. But if you commit 'blindly'(without knowing what you commit), then you would end up in a mess.

And that my friend is why GIT > SVN. Because it has both local and remote repository. So when you commit/search, you do it locally and its pretty fast ;) Then you push like 40 commits together in one remote action. The L2 world would have been very different if l2j was hosted in github. But old traditions are very difficult to change ...