other topic deleted. continue here.

Maxtor

Επειδή μπήκε μόλις έγινε delete , κι βαριέμαι να ξαναγράφω .

161x5ye.jpg

kaneis den me plirose. yparxoun alloi logoi...

AMA THELETE 1 GAMIMENO FORUM NA EINAI COMPLE KANTE OTI LEEI O ADMIN TOU FOROUM KAI OXI TIS -beep-IES POU KANETE SINITHOS POU MPENETE KAI TO PEZETE MAGKAKIA

GR:αμα πει ενας admin πατε πνιγειτε παει να πει οτι ολοι θα πρεπει να πεσουμε σε ποταμι?

ΕΝG:Dev was reported 2 weeks ago indeed.he also did some abuses in the past but he then redeemed himself and became better.his "work" is invisible to you all but mod actions are cool with him.if you have a problem with someone in staff even with me mind hitting a PM to me and lets discuss it.

kaneis den me plirose. yparxoun alloi logoi...

Σου έδωσε free hosting + ότι το έστησε το mxh και σταμάτησε τα ddos?

the easiest way is to ban everyone who is not following the rules. but some people cant be controlled.

They can controlled Maxtor.... You just have to showing them who's the Boss here.............

I am gonna teach you greek in skype :P

kk waiting

They can controlled Maxtor.... You just have to showing them who's the Boss here.............

English ?

Έχει κρύο στο -5;

Όχι ρε νομίζω είναι στο 1-2 γιατί έχει και ήλιο είναι jet. :)

the easiest way is to ban everyone who is not following the rules. but some people cant be controlled.

Such things weren't happening back in 2008-9, were they?!

Lemme tell you why..hmmm, you were active.But I don't determ "active" the way you do.To be honest you only go online so the online icon could be visible while you're surfing the iNet.There could be added so many more addons/things/competitions/sections in the forum but you simply don't.You're way back to date.

Moreover, I can't remember a staff (especially G.Mod) you had in those awesome days (like XxRxX, Noble, Karma, mpjorwhatever etc) trolling members. I've seen many cases in the current staffers trolling members.

You must be really dumb believing that if you ban them, the forum will die.There's always ways to keep the forum running with even more members.But you simply don't accept that.

That was a peaceful answer by the way, not trying to start any war or something.

-Bleik

Guest Elfocrash

esu asto mila ellhnika .den to'xeis

And anyways,why do you even care for YouTube.

He didnt started any abusing to you, or members(DIRECTLY) so you shouldn't be so mad to him, just cause he was promoted.

If he does, yeap then you will have every right to do so.