[Share] [Interlude] God Weapons Chapter 2: Tauti - By Avengers Team

man this was just a quote.i wanna make ppl understand that we share what others sell

yeah sure how you say me some days ago you leave AvengersTeam? epic fail Elfo, don't take it like ofense but is true, the ppl suck resources, when have everywant know just leave it cool story, I saw more than once.

PD: This is for all who PM me for help!!!! I don't give more support ok? so don't ask me here or MSN, i`m not a god and don't wanna be either, you wanna something try learn your own how all ppl do.

Guest Elfocrash

yeah sure how you say me some days ago you leave AvengersTeam? epic fail Elfo, don't take it like ofense but is true, the ppl suck resources, when have everywant know just leave it cool story, I saw more than once.

PD: This is for all who PM me for help!!!! I don't give more support ok? so don't ask me here or MSN, i`m not a god and don't wanna be either, you wanna something try learn your own how all ppl do.

i really did left avengers.i was busy coding but i rejoined as i get bored.it has nothing to do with you

I see a lot of nonsense on this topic!

Well you can not say anything to me "mate" when I asked something in msn, you never answered,  has always been miser :D

I made this weapons, i made this topic, i ever see you talk "don't ask me nothing anymore" (a lot of topics), so stop with this shit, you are not being anything constructive!

For me it does not pass flood.

I see a lot of nonsense on this topic!

Well you can not say anything to me "mate" when I asked something in msn, you never answered,  has always been miser :D

I made this weapons, i made this topic, i ever see you talk "don't ask me nothing anymore" (a lot of topics), so stop with this shit, you are not being anything constructive!

For me it does not pass flood.

If you have tail straw is not my problem, just you talk, I said nothing :)

i know bro, but i dont have tauti client (google nohelP) maybe give me link on pm? ty

If you have a KR L2 GoD, then you can update that from the Korean server directly and you can take some of their stuff on that client, over write the system with the GoD English Version.

P.S. thanks for share, maybe I wanna try adopt to other chronicles..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Elfocrash

No SQL :D

ofc no sql.people have to understand that there is a variety of projects with different sql needs.even if we shared one you would come here says that the execute fails.make your own sql file