How to fix this?

removed_001

Question

Hey i was wondering... i have an l2 Server gracia final (ct2.3) and for example the snow fernir is not summoning.... I have the item in the bag but when i click it nothing happens.... How can i fix this?

8 answers to this question

Give more details, if really nothing happens (not even summoning animation), the item handler or the item itself is probably broken (check sql or xml dunno since when items are XMLized).

If you see summoning animation but in the end nothing happens, check your gameserver logs, probably you got a NPE.

I can't even wear it to use the skill.... That happens also to :

Snow fenrir

Great snow wolf necklace

and all hunting helper's necklaces

So what can you guess with this?

sql and xml seems ok btw

I can't even wear it to use the skill.... That happens also to :

Snow fenrir

Great snow wolf necklace

and all hunting helper's necklaces

So what can you guess with this?

sql and xml seems ok btw

Have you place  the Htm files to the correct Server folder???? Also what Datapack are you using??? Based on???

Dude it's not a fockin agathion, it's a wolf :P. You haven't to wear it, you right click/ double left click on it and tadam magical power.

Time to play on retail servers perhaps :P.

Its ok i found it. Here's the solution. There is no problem to neither data files nor the sql database. If you open the (Your server here\gameserver\data\stats\etcitem) you will see the item named 10600-10699.xml. Ok now open it, and you will see in about 3rd or 4th line that there is this one:

<cond>

blablabla

</cond>

Ok now delete all those lines between the two conds. Mine had 2 conds so i deleted them and all working nice....

Solution Shared

Question Solved

So topic has to be locked ;)