[REPORT]Dev

SirRoyal

miliste elinika, mias kai to pm einai grameno sta elinika dn uparxei noima na milame sta aglika w/e

[en]since pm is written in greek is pointless making this thread in english[/en]

To 90% Twn Ellinwn , Xrisimopoioun tin le3i Alvanos os vrisia.

lol, diladi an enas alvanos esena se pei elina einai vrisia?ti les re

@author perimene na to dei o maxtor

κόψε τις πίπες ρε μαλάκα..φένεται ο τρόπος που το λέει ότι είναι ρατσισμός και το καταλαβαίνουμε όλοι.

miliste elinika, mias kai to pm einai grameno sta elinika dn uparxei noima na milame sta aglika w/e

[en]since pm is written in greek is pointless making this thread in english[/en]

@author perimene na to dei o maxtor

Ayto perimenw kai egw giati o typos exei psilo3efygei...h kai apeira :X

Btw apla na pw oti to typaki ekane delete ta post ta dika mou kai enos filou mou xwris na anaferoun kati pseutiko h na periexoun kapia vrisia apla legame oti ekrive oti einai ellinas kai oti o server t einai akoma kleistos kai esvine ta post !

Ayto perimenw kai egw giati o typos exei psilo3efygei...h kai apeira :X

Btw apla na pw oti to typaki ekane delete ta post ta dika mou kai enos filou mou xwris na anaferoun kati pseutiko h na periexoun kapia vrisia apla legame oti ekrive oti einai ellinas kai oti o server t einai akoma kleistos kai esvine ta post !

εμ τι άλλο θα έκανε χαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχαχα

Tnx for the advice:) i already did that

to Dev..

Seriously for about 1 year you were trying to proove to everyone how pro you are and that you are from England...how dissapointing if i were you i would be ashamed

I agree to get punished if the pm I sent him has got even 1 racist comment or even 1 insult. But it's just a simple sentence saying to him to go and play there where's the insult or the racistic comment hmm..

Answer me to that. A] Isn't the owner albanian ? B] Where am I racist ? Because I spoke the truth ? You know that I am not racist my dear. If I was racist I wouldn't help all the people who come from different communities. Also you know already that the 80% of my forum community are from different countries I have never insulted anyone for his nationality and that was the reason I never talked greek because I do respect my members. So why you care so much if I speek english,polish ,russian or whatever on my OWN server ? Is this is your business or what and explain me the point of this topic it's about me and you. I suggested you to go and play there and then what report for Dev ok. Let the random responses to stay off-topic.

Answer me to that. A] Isn't the owner albanian ? B] Where am I racist ? Because I spoke the truth ? You know that I am not racist my dear. If I was racist I wouldn't help all the people who come from different communities. Also you know already that the 80% of my forum community are from different countries I have never insulted anyone for his nationality and that was the reason I never talked greek because I do respect my members. So why you care so much if I speek english,polish ,russian or whatever on my OWN server ? Is this is your business or what and explain me the point of this topic it's about me and you. I suggested you to go and play there and then what report for Dev ok. Let the random responses to stay off-topic.

[gr]ta eipame auta kai sto allo topic min ta ksanaleme

[gr]ta eipame auta kai sto allo topic min ta ksanaleme

akoma edw einai autos???? :P, egw p nomiza pws htan off.... Sinithos osoi kanoun tis -beep-ies vgainoun ektos.....

Who cares about your server? you was trying to convince me that you were from England on msn but this is not the matter

Well leave alone the racism , the tittle of the topic?Who the fack do you think you are? the master in here? the master in l2 servers?did i ever insulted you?Seriously gtfo internet want make you the king

A]Who cares about your server? B]you was trying to convince me that you were from England on msn but this is not the matter

C]Well leave alone the racism , the tittle of the topic? D]Who the fack do you think you are? the master in here? E]the master in l2 servers? F] did i ever insulted you?  [/color=red]Seriously gtfo [/color] internet want make you the king

A]No one neither do I. B] About the msn story something between you and me.

C] So since your problem for creating this topic was the racism there was no racism you say now after I explained you.

D] who the fuck I am I guess no one like you are no one as well

E] What (?)

F] Red colour.

G] What will make me the queen maybe lol. (?)

PS: People who got problems with me about my own server about msn don't come in here to make topics just to downgrade someone's reputation or access. report section has to do only with this forum and it's part of those rules .

This topics subject is solved already I think even if it hasn't been I am sure the admin will take a look. By keeping it unlocked and let others post random things in here won't make the situation better.

Your pms are open you may write there what you want to say.