Lag in Server [Need Help]

ProbL3m

Question

Hi again,sry for making this topic but i can't find something for this  :-[

When i kill a mob the server starts to lag like hell i eaven can't move for maybe 1 min i wait and then i can move for 5 sec and again the same thing plz help

13 answers to this question

Hi again,sry for making this topic but i can't find something for this  :-[

When i kill a mob the server starts to lag like hell i eaven can't move for maybe 1 min i wait and then i can move for 5 sec and again the same thing plz help

A) As th3oneGandalF said: what apack are you using?

B) are you sure your pc can hold a server?

Some packs have more lag than others but this case is not similar with lag....Well...I think that your PC can not host a server...Tell us what PC are you using?

Well , if you have a lot of progs ... like scype ... or something else that makes your proccessor slow ... you may have laggs .. and with Hamachi you are lagging as hell ... play without it .... and put IP 127.0.0.1 without hamachi !

So .. play LAN ! Or maybe your router has probs ... not all routers can make a server online ... some routers doesnt have options for port forward .. an example was mine ... i change it ... play LAN ! the best way .. or use hamachi the best LAGG way ! You choice !

I think that there is not problem on router...Man ask someone about this model of router...I guess that your router's configs are wrong...

( I am from bulgaria)

If you are on BTC ( Bulgarian Telcom corporation) you have ADSL modem .You need Business Pack to have real IP.The Home Pack have protection on the BTC Network So you can connect to other PC but they cant connect to your PC. But you can be sure in one think BTC and Megalan (in Sofia) are one of the best internet companyes :)

The other way is ... to change the Internet ... get some 2-6 MB for 20-30 leva :)

Hamachi make big lagg so its .. useless !!!

----

offtopic - PM me ( da si pogovorim malko :) i dai skype )