[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

It's neat and I can see it being used for certain things.

I've tried botting it with a ranged char but it keeps switching to other monsters before the one targetted initially is dead creating a giant mob that eventually kills him in the process.

- Needs pot support badly

- Could be quicker inbetween kills due to looting (I understand if you say it cannot detect if there's loot or not)

- Sometimes leaves monsters unfinished, causing a mob of monsters

- Automatically closes the client sometimes because of 'stuck detection'

after engaging, it kills mob and :

API error

"An error occured getting the client window's Device Context handle"

client is closed.

PS: same message on: XP proff x64 and Win 7 Enterprise x64

The same porblem...

ok i tested the bot and the bugs that i found so far:

- my character is a mage so i have skills with 4s reuse, i configured to 4s reuse but thats to fast to /target "name of minion" so normaly thats interruped and i cant use the "auto target" option.

example: i turn bot ON , appear / target xxxx (then stop at half and dont target the mob)

- If i configure bot to use 3 skills he will only use 2 , dunnu why.

thats the 2 points that i found that arent working good.

You should include some assist option, to assist some party member , would be great for partyes instead of load the moblist

Hello L2Zur botters..

I dowloaded it and I watch the videos that L2zur uploaded.... works fine for me!!

Although I have a little question:

I play in a server where we have "champion" mobs , that have more hp than normal mobs and need more time to kill... how can i set the "time to kill" in the programm in oder to kill champions and at the same time continue to farm normal mobs aswell....

cheers

• 1 month later...