[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

For some reason I stopped getting email notifications for replies to this thread. Im sorry for not responding guys. I will go through most important stuff here:

When i start a "Launcher.exe" i write something and it says me "Object referenced outside a "with" statement.

There was a problem server-side, which caused a problem client-side. This bot is free, but running the update servers and other stuff is not, so sometimes there is problems, since I have to use cheap, unreliable hosting services. The best way to avoid this in the future is donating.

I only have one problem with this bot, cant use "buffs" section.

"KEYS ARE NOt CONFIGURE PROPERLY:SELF MACRO KEY IS MISSING:"

Just like it sais, you need to configure a self-target macro.

Please watch the tutorial video on buffs.

i get this error The version of this file not compatible with the version of windows  you're running... I have wind 7 x86... WHi dont worck ? It's only for xp or wht ?

The bot will only work on x64 systems.

Hello! Can you autocraft with it?

Nope, this bot is for mobbing only.

Im having some troubles with the bot. Lets say it targets the mobs in the list but doesnt attack them. Just targets them over and over.

Hopefully you can give me some advice.

Thanks for the bot and keep up the good work :D

Hello,

I can't get the moblist to work, it keeps typing "7target [mobname]" in my chat! is there anything I can do to make it a "/" instead?

And for those who can't target monsters with moblist, try to write the whole name, and not only a part of it as this is just a addon on the newer clients.

Doesnt work in Core server of Lineage2.eu by Innova .

I can safely say that it worked on Innova about half a year ago. Unless they did some major changes, it will still work.

You are very probably not configuring it right.

Im having some troubles with the bot. Lets say it targets the mobs in the list but doesnt attack them. Just targets them over and over.

Hopefully you can give me some advice.

Thanks for the bot and keep up the good work :D

This is most probably due to badly configured color maps. Re-watch the tutorial video and reconfigure your colormaps.

Hello,

I can't get the moblist to work, it keeps typing "7target [mobname]" in my chat! is there anything I can do to make it a "/" instead?

And for those who can't target monsters with moblist, try to write the whole name, and not only a part of it as this is just a addon on the newer clients.

You have to have BOTH the game client and the bot set to the English keyboard. Then it will work.

it seems like the program has problem with targeting monsters, it just tries to use skills without a target, even when there are monsters around...

You color-maps are badly configured.

Rewatch the tutorial and reconfigure the color-maps properly, and it will all work.