[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

No it doesn't . Thats the problem . After updating i have launcher.exe and config folder . Just these 2 .

My first guess would be that you have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the bot files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs.

If you have a normal .zip file, can you open it using Windows explorer? (not winrar or winzip, with pure Windows explorer)

My first guess would be that you have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the bot files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs.

If you have a normal .zip file, can you open it using Windows explorer? (not winrar or winzip, with pure Windows explorer)

Nvm , it works now :) thx

I insert F1 and F2 on their proper spaces, but the bot says the key assigned was invalid... how come?

That message will appear if any of the keys are not configured properly. Maybe you dont have a cooldown, or dont have a casttime on some of your skills. Or your AutoShutdown time is not configured properly.

Check the video for proper configuration.

New version out again!

Fixed a few bugs that could cause trouble with certain configurations, the bot is that much more reliable now.

More in the changelog in the bot folder if you are interested.

I got it working and all, but what about the 'Melee' classes? I mean you literally have to find a fairly monster heavy area, so that you are in close range for auto target. As unless I'm mistaken there isn't an option for your character to move around during monster downtime. He just stands there, and waits for new respawn. Which raises a HUGE flag to me, as 99% gamers don't stand in 1 single spot (especially melee classes) waiting for a respawn. You run all over picking up what you can from the KS'ers. Once again, unless I'm mistaken, this bot is more for Nuker class than it is for melee. Just for the sole purpose that the auto target option isn't as wide scale as it once was. Hence why I believe this was changed some time ago.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. As I'd like to continue to use this. Thanks.

I got it working and all, but what about the 'Melee' classes? I mean you literally have to find a fairly monster heavy area, so that you are in close range for auto target. As unless I'm mistaken there isn't an option for your character to move around during monster downtime. He just stands there, and waits for new respawn. Which raises a HUGE flag to me, as 99% gamers don't stand in 1 single spot (especially melee classes) waiting for a respawn. You run all over picking up what you can from the KS'ers. Once again, unless I'm mistaken, this bot is more for Nuker class than it is for melee. Just for the sole purpose that the auto target option isn't as wide scale as it once was. Hence why I believe this was changed some time ago.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. As I'd like to continue to use this. Thanks.

Watch the tutorial video and use moblists. The bot will run around in a huge area and get targets if nothing is in next target range.

Watch the tutorial video and use moblists. The bot will run around in a huge area and get targets if nothing is in next target range.

I am using moblists. I'm currently in Hot Springs so everything there is named HOT SPRINGS. However my character wasn't running around. He stood there until a spawn was close enough, then would run and kill. Stand and wait, and wait, and wait, until a new spawn closed by. I will re-evaluate the tut video and see if there is something I missed, or over-looked.

I'd just like to say 'THANK YOU' for taking the time to create this bot. Seems some people do not know how to be thankful for things that are free.