[WTS] !Ready! Interlude Hight Quality Pack

Slab

Well Guys The Files Are Working Perfect Really If You Want I Can Open A Server To Test The Files.... I Will Open Soon An Interlude PvP No Custom Server :) He Is Trusted And Skilled Person! If You Need Proovs Pm Me!

Obviously you used aCis as main sources ("Hooked gameserver" stuff, that's from me, and the fact players turn to NPCs isn't existing even on current L2J).

Gl for your sells, I guess.

Obviously you used aCis as main sources ("Hooked gameserver" stuff, that's from me, and the fact players turn to NPCs isn't existing even on current L2J).

Gl for your sells, I guess.

We work with interlude files about 2 years. After check ur project we decide put our own codes in core and edit datapack for our project. Anyway for us Acis its the name of best project at this time in L2J.

We work with interlude files about 2 years. After check ur project we decide put our own codes in core and edit datapack for our project. Anyway for us Acis its the name of best project at this time in L2J.

so this is copy of acis ? (put own codes ) who believes that ?

so this is copy of acis ? (put own codes ) who believes that ?

its not copy omg, like im say we are continue project. About own codes, we put them after use acis project. Now we are based on it and contunie with own source.