How to fix HTML ?

Bobi

Question

how to fix that to show me all info ? i click on Valakas RB "show drop list" ( that is default button option on all monster,npc in all packs) and open me this windows

how to make too long html to be open ? i dont want to edit it from DB

32260716.jpg

That sort of stuff is reworked since 5-6 months on my pack. You don't use aCis, or you use a revision you shouldn't use (always use latest).

Valakas got 5 pages of drops, and it is working (just tested).

You probably use an IL pack for sure, but not mine.

I have the same problem on Rev 260 no matter what NPC all Quests,GK,Shops, //admin commands everywhere is telling me the same:

The Html code was too long.

So ? whats wrong ?

If I remember good client can't handle more that 8192~ length text, so l2j emulators are already protected, to not give you critical error, so that means your Html was too long for client to handle. Sorry if I missed something :S

If I remember good client can't handle more that 8192~ length text, so l2j emulators are already protected, to not give you critical error, so that means your Html was too long for client to handle. Sorry if I missed something :S

He got issue on any HTM he opens, no matter the size and no matter the computer he installs it. Note : it never happened to anyone before.

His answer on my forums (lol) :

I had a Trojan that disable active desktop to show html like a active wallpaper.

I used Trojan Remover and now all works fine - but html folder is only 2.90 Mb long is that a proper size of this folder ? Or did I miss some data ?

lord_rex : he had that issue for ANY htm. ANY. Means the random guard, random NPC, random whatever, admin panel. The thing which is impossible to do.

His answer on my forums (lol) :

lord_rex : he had that issue for ANY htm. ANY. Means the random guard, random NPC, random whatever, admin panel. The thing which is impossible to do.

ehh, lol, didn't know that part