Dupe Increase Counted Items [Verrry Hoot]

Did anyone test this on a other client than interlude yet? the one 'offline' code didn't work for me on 2 different clients but i didn't try it on a interlude one.

On freya dont work's too. On what clients u test'ed?

For high five, try changing :

begin

if FromClient and (pck[1]=#$03) then pck:=#$30

end.

to

begin

if FromClient and (pck[1]=#$11) then pck:=#$3a

end.

and tell me if it works. I dont have much time to go in detail on how the exploit works so i would much appreciate if you test it for me in hi5.

One reason you cant get it to work in other chronicles is because you are tampering the wrong packets. EnterWorld is Hex 03 in Interlude but Hex 11 in High five. So you need to change a bit the exploit if you wanna test it in other  server. Check also the requestBuy packet header, maybe that changed too in other chronicles.

i'll try this as soon as i get a proper protection cuz our server bans for almost everything :D

hope it will work on hb thx for share

edit : didn't work on HB , when i tick the script nothing happens , i log in normally

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, i can't run any app like hidetool or l2ph, fuking windows system, my win7 ultimate (disable antivirus) always got this msg

"Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device, Path, or File. You Might not have the Appropriate Permissions to Access them. "

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, i can't run any app like hidetool or l2ph, fuking windows system, my win7 ultimate (disable antivirus) always got this msg

"Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device, Path, or File. You Might not have the Appropriate Permissions to Access them. "

run l2ph us administrator it will help

• 1 year later...