Dupe Increase Counted Items [Verrry Hoot]

Hello guys , I'd like to share with you one intresting dupe.

In what we need? (In offline trade)

1 – Windows XP(better)

2 – Hide toolz (in some case)

3- Kill GGuard (also if you have the problems)

Items dupe

What to do?

Run l2phx , run game. For dupe we need in 2 la2 boxes.

We will dupe counting items, in my case Donate coins.

IMPORTANT!!! We must have at least  5 items!!!

1)Char №1 must give trade to char №2 , and give him 1 donate coin.

2)Char N1 must sit on selling, char №2 must buy 1 donate coin.

Catch packet like this

79 46 92 03 10 01 00 00 00 66 B8 04 10 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00

,where

46 92 03 10 - ОID char

66 B8 04 10 - OID item

01 00 00 00 - price! 

3) Char №2 give back to char №1 1 boughted item.

(it’s look like char  №1 - 4 items, and char №2 – 1 item)

Next, char №1 make relog till the window , where we can choose character by which one we would like to login.

NOW! For dupe we need in script.

begin
if FromClient and (pck[1]=#$03) then pck:=#$30
end.

Open ph, "automatisation" - "scripts", and add script.

When you complete it, tick it. And log in by character  №1 in game.

Yoy must see something like this.

a99a45b3aef8.jpg

Char officially not in game. But we online.There is 1 minus – we couldn’t move , but we could sit on selling and write to PM.

Stay to selling Donate Coins, and together you mus add any item  (for exaple Tutorial Guide book). Sit down to offline trade.

Open new window of Lineage 2. Log in to charecter №1. Enter till CHOOSING OF CHAR! Turn off the script in L2phx. And log in game. (After log in you will get invisible + antitarget)

Now let’s configurate catched  packet(On chars on which I make test , I have  char №1 - 8199 Don.Coin, char  №2 – 1 Don.Coin)

Was:

79 46 92 03 10 01 00 00 00 66 B8 04 10 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00

Will  be

79 46 92 03 10 01 00 00 00 66 B8 04 10 06 20 00 00 01 00 00 00

06 20 00 00 - 8198 Donate Coins

We will buy all items -1 !

Send it , and we will seen:

c70362547821.jpg

Char  №2purchase  items from char№1) but in window with char  №2 we wouldn’t see that we bought something…

width=626 height=768http://i003.radikal.ru/1108/9b/5af525b85dd8.jpg[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washing off:

On every char we must delete by  1 item and Importand! 1stly by char №1 , and after by char №2 make relog.

Enter in game , and we will see that items - DUPED.

d4c4823873ce.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By this way you can dupe - items, which can be traded. Weapon (tide off :drawing CA- drawing out СА), and parts of А armor (Seald – unseald )

Bypassing FIX, if on server offline trade with command .offline or smt. else:

1 - Char №2 must write in game (NOT sitting in trading!!!!) command of offline selling. Catch packet(for example such packet 74 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 25 11 0B 10 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 )

2 Char №1 enter in game with script. And sit on selling. But instead of writing command of offline trade , we must send PACKET!

Also we could use it, if for offline trade on server used scrolls. Catch packe and..by steps.

************************************************** ******************************

Adena dupe

Meaning the same.Also this script and other.

BUT! In this case we will sit on offline BUYING! NOT SELLING!!

We have :

Char A and Char

On char А --- 1кк adena +++ 1к of arrows

On char  Б --- minimum adena and 2 orrows

Char А must sit on buying ARROWS (ON BUYING!!!!) 999к999 aden

Char B sell him  1 arrow.

Char Б give back 999к999 aden to char  А

Char А make relog, enter in game with script. Sit on offline trade buying 1 arrow per 999к999. Next enter to the game by fake char.

Char B send packet .

Washing off by the same way. Char А delete 1 adena, and char B delete 1 adena.

RELOG and voila –adena is duped!!.

(Working everywhere , where offline trade!!!!! 99% of server is work!)

(In case , when you enter in game with this script , you get black window, what to do?

Solution:

Send the packet on buying\selling

74 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 68 62 18 40 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00

Tested on lin2crazy.ru online 1к

There is video : http://adf.ly/4Qjqb

For what chronicle is it?

Does it use PHX?

Yes this exploit with l2phx , it's tested with interlude , probably it's must work with other chronicls too.

FIrstthis exploit is leeched form zhyk.ru

No ... it's goes from l2-community.com , from underground... It's was opened with together jfobos... so what you seen on zhyk, leeched from the site below))

Is this bug works on l2java.lt :? couse i tryed but there i dont get .offline packet, only get: Say packet and Logout packet.

On char 2 if i write .offline only get Say.

You should start with something easy if you want to use phx :D