Show me a single bot on Innova server. NC Soft is full of bots, zrangers. cheats amd 3rd programs. Innova is free of all this sh it and way better than nc soft.

Its a walk in the park easy to bot on Innova as on Ncsofts.

Lmfao American arrogance will never have any limits, always thinking they're better then every1 else in this world...

Innova might have some bots but it would prolly make up only 10-20% of total bots in NCwest. Oh yeah better quality fo sure ^_^

You've got more population then Innova's eu server which has been up for 2 weeks while ncwest has been around for 7 years tho u still cant beat their russian servers as they've got twice as much population then ur NA servers. Oh and btw who always gets the latest updates first? is it ncwest oh sry no it's not ;( l2.ru had GoD version 1,5 months before ncwest got their hand on it.

No wonder 1/5 of Americans cant locate their own country on a Map... No even gonna mention other countries .

Your entire post made me bust out laughing, As i can see this is your first brushing with retail based servers and not your shitty russian private servers. Wont bother going into your stupidity on your comments towards this game. But a Russian pointing out the imperfections of an American is quite hilarious considering your countries place in this worlds economy and your over all poverty stricken shit-hole country. There is a reason your women and marrying lonely 40 year old virgins just to get into the USA. But i can tell by the lack of your intelligence your oblivious to anything going on outside this game. So i'll explain to you. The value of your shit-hole country and it's absolutely hideous life-style. I don't see people leaving the states for Russia do i? Oh no it's the other way around. Come post about the integrity of a country or it's people when your country actually has something worth talking about. Have fun in your 3rd world country and getting nowhere in life. Enjoy Lineage2 faggot.

Unless your Mexican like your country-flag presents. If so i dont even need to insult Mexico , it does it on its own =).

p.s if you retards honestly think zRanger as-well as other programs do not work on Innova you must be a fucken retard doesnt take a genius to get it to work. I switched to Innova servers but quite honestly NCSoft has a way better quality of gaming and thats an unbiased opinion

...shitloads of text written...

Seriously, you just proved pretty much everything Tipseh said.

And he's got a point, L2.ru is getting every update much faster than NCWest, not to mention they're running, not sure how many, 10+ servers? While NCW has barely 5, and everyone is complaining that they're full of bots anyway.

Not that Innova doesn't have any bad sides, people are complaining about massive lagg now and then and the population isn't very high either.

So can't say that joining either Innova's or NCW servers would be win-win, imo.

P.S. No one cares what's your opinion about other countries and how great USA is. Also, you're really ignorant, and the discussion is about servers not countries.

Seriously, you just proved pretty much everything Tipseh said.

And he's got a point, L2.ru is getting every update much faster than NCWest, not to mention they're running, not sure how many, 10+ servers? While NCW has barely 5, and everyone is complaining that they're full of bots anyway.

Not that Innova doesn't have any bad sides, people are complaining about massive lagg now and then and the population isn't very high either.

So can't say that joining either Innova's or NCW servers would be win-win, imo.

P.S. No one cares what's your opinion about other countries and how great USA is. Also, you're really ignorant, and the discussion is about servers not countries.

I like the part where you pointed out specifics and attempted to even remotely prove your point , But what can i expect from 3rd world country foreigner? Your attempt at a rant is actually quite hilarious , By the way that's why NCWest's boards are filled up with EU players begging for a EU server and how much Innova blows? Oh ok thanks.

youmad

By the way that's why NCWest's boards are filled up with EU players begging for a EU server and how much Innova blows?

These are probably the people that failed at getting a CH on Innova and quitted.

I've played on both NCsoft servers and Innova and I can safely say that Innova offers much better quality of gameplay.

These are probably the people that failed at getting a CH on Innova and quitted.

I've played on both NCsoft servers and Innova and I can safely say that Innova offers much better quality of gameplay.

So the hundreds of threads before Innova even launched was because people quit because they lost CH's that didnt exist yet?

Strong logic.

So the hundreds of threads before Innova even launched was because people quit because they lost CH's that didnt exist yet?

Strong logic.

Oh so we're talking about people that formed a solid opinion on a server that was not even launched?

Yeah, these must be the kids that got attracted by the "OMG RETAIL FREE, MUST PLAY!! INNOVA FAG PRIVATE SERVER!!"

Oh so we're talking about people that formed a solid opinion on a server that was not even launched?

Yeah, these must be the kids that got attracted by the "OMG RETAIL FREE, MUST PLAY!! INNOVA FAG PRIVATE SERVER!!"

Sorry Innova had it's reputation ruined with it's previous servers . Same shit different toilet my friend.

Sorry Innova had it's reputation ruined with it's previous servers . Same shit different toilet my friend.

Are you implying that NCsoft has had a good reputation all these years?

I Still think NCsoft Server > Innova.

Let's go bot !

Which servers are you talking about ? l2ru are still full and they are amazing without bots or anything.

Did they Apply The Mentor system on innova?

https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=4057

Sad to see that .. Well I Hope that they fixed the Bugfull server that was in the beta mode.

They did, the only problem is ss lag at peak hours but they wait a fix from NCSoft.