1) population

2) production quality

3) events

4) professional appearance in general

1)Not even close.

2)I didn't understand this.

3)They have the same events with Innova.

4)They are not even close to professional.It's not really pro to ban people just because some retards reported them with that button.You know most of them were reporting their wars even though they were not botting and all servers died with that retardness.Their GMs are inactive as hell also so don't bullshit me with the professional appearance ;p

1)Not even close.

2)I didn't understand this.

3)They have the same events with Innova.

4)They are not even close to professional.It's not really pro to ban people just because some retards reported them with that button.You know most of them were reporting their wars even though they were not botting and all servers died with that retardness.Their GMs are inactive as hell also so don't bullshit me with the professional appearance ;p

Are you acting this dumb on purpose?

Hes got a point. NCW population minus bots would outcome with even lower population than Innova. The production quality is as high as Innova's since NCKorea sent the same files to both of them. I'm not sure about events though, but is it really what keeps you going when most of the online players are bots?

And about professional appearance, I wouldn't say that, Russians still have way more servers and players than NCW has, not to mention the bots... I'm not saying that Innova is the promised land, they have some serious lagg issues and the SS bug (the devs are fixing it already though), but you can't say that NCW overall is better than Innova.

The production quality is as high as Innova's since NCKorea sent the same files to both of them

4got about frost ? its "eat" a lot

the devs are fixing it already though

they just waiting for new hardware. no fixes in software part.

Who is the dumb over here smartass ? You actually have no point at all and you are just saying NCWest > Innova.

Who is the dumb over here smartass ? You actually have no point at all and you are just saying NCWest > Innova.

I've had more points to underline what I'm saying than you do.

And I doubt anyone can argue about how the russians there present themselves. It's not very professional at all and they certainly don't have any events going on to keep you going and entertained.

Not to mention their beta was horrible to say the least.

The way you had to set things up to be able to connect was a joke too.

Having an older version of C++ to be mandatory just so you can install their software. Hilarious.

Anyways I don't care, I'm just pointing out my view on things

You're all free to play anywhere you like

I've had more points to underline what I'm saying than you do.

And I doubt anyone can argue about how the russians there present themselves. It's not very professional at all and they certainly don't have any events going on to keep you going and entertained.

Not to mention their beta was horrible to say the least.

The way you had to set things up to be able to connect was a joke too.

Having an older version of C++ to be mandatory just so you can install their software. Hilarious.

Anyways I don't care, I'm just pointing out my view on things

You're all free to play anywhere you like

I absolutely agree about the beta it was so shitty.The thing that you haven't understand it's that Innova doesn't have any dev or something cause they don't have access to files, they just ''sell'' that product in Europe.So all problems that Innova servers have are NCSoft's fault.

Well in the end each of two will have pro's and con's and its for everyone to decide individually what prevails.

Exactly.

Did you guys even know about past bugs/dupe/hacks/bots/and so on.. happened on the Innova servers before?!

Trust me there will be many traders/boters in Innova also ;) You don't know Russians, if they want something, they will get it!

Hyjnia vasha Innova:)

Your entire post made me bust out laughing, As i can see this is your first brushing with retail based servers and not your shitty russian private servers. Wont bother going into your stupidity on your comments towards this game. But a Russian pointing out the imperfections of an American is quite hilarious considering your countries place in this worlds economy and your over all poverty stricken shit-hole country. There is a reason your women and marrying lonely 40 year old virgins just to get into the USA. But i can tell by the lack of your intelligence your oblivious to anything going on outside this game. So i'll explain to you. The value of your shit-hole country and it's absolutely hideous life-style. I don't see people leaving the states for Russia do i? Oh no it's the other way around. Come post about the integrity of a country or it's people when your country actually has something worth talking about. Have fun in your 3rd world country and getting nowhere in life. Enjoy Lineage2 faggot.

Unless your Mexican like your country-flag presents. If so i dont even need to insult Mexico , it does it on its own =).

p.s if you retards honestly think zRanger as-well as other programs do not work on Innova you must be a -beep-en retard doesnt take a genius to get it to work. I switched to Innova servers but quite honestly NCSoft has a way better quality of gaming and thats an unbiased opinion

That's how they respond when they got nothing better to say ;(

Who said , I was russian huh? Btw u just showed ur geographical retardness by thinking I got a mexican flag on my profile , It's an Irish flag u dumb -beep-( Which is in EU if u even know what that is) do u guys get thought anything while u're in school overthere? o.O Like I mean Mexica is right beside you and u dont even know their freaking flag looks, that's pathetic.