I don't know for you but i joined to all ncwest servers and i have problem with lag.

For example i need to click 2-3 times to the npc to get the target and the html bypass slow too.

I have big ping,no way to play.

I think you guys hate Russians too much...

How can all of you be talking about bots on Innova?

If there were lots of bots on Innova what happens on retail would happen there too... What I mean? Let me explain...

1. These adena farmers that occasionally send you PMs to advertise their sites. How do you think they farm all these adena? Legit?  Meh.

2. Is the word "lfp" included in 95 % of the things people say on Shout?

3. Does anyone on retail know what Alt+Shift+P is?

edit: Something funny I just noticed. People that say that NCsoft rocks have never played on retail before.

If there were lots of bots on Innova what happens on retail would happen there too... What I mean? Let me explain...

1. These adena farmers that occasionally send you PMs to advertise their sites. How do you think they farm all these adena? Legit?  Meh.

edit: Something funny I just noticed. People that say that NCsoft rocks have never played on retail before.

I logged at Naia with my char yesterday.All shouts were about adena sales and some of them for mentors, not even one ''lfp''.That's why soon NCWest servers will be dead like before.

Who hate Russians?? Show me this guys!

False. Innova has/will have just as many bots as NCWest.

NCWest is just of much better quality. And has higher population too.

Lmfao American arrogance will never have any limits, always thinking they're better then every1 else in this world...

Innova might have some bots but it would prolly make up only 10-20% of total bots in NCwest. Oh yeah better quality fo sure ^_^

You've got more population then Innova's eu server which has been up for 2 weeks while ncwest has been around for 7 years tho u still cant beat their russian servers as they've got twice as much population then ur NA servers. Oh and btw who always gets the latest updates first? is it ncwest oh sry no it's not ;( l2.ru had GoD version 1,5 months before ncwest got their hand on it.

No wonder 1/5 of Americans cant locate their own country on a Map... No even gonna mention other countries .

Lmfao American arrogance will never have any limits, always thinking they're better then every1 else in this world...

Innova might have some bots but it would prolly make up only 10-20% of total bots in NCwest. Oh yeah better quality fo sure ^_^

You've got more population then Innova's eu server which has been up for 2 weeks while ncwest has been around for 7 years tho u still cant beat their russian servers as they've got twice as much population then ur NA servers. Oh and btw who always gets the latest updates first? is it ncwest oh sry no it's not ;( l2.ru had GoD version 1,5 months before ncwest got their hand on it.

No wonder 1/5 of Americans cant locate their own country on a Map... No even gonna mention other countries .

ruangrybro?

p.s. U.S.A.! U.S.A.!