Tyrant Vs Gladiator

Which Are BEst  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Are BEst

• Tyrant
    • Gladiator

no, i talk about retail servers...

Tyrant has a way to stop people ...its the biggest atk speed in the game, the critical stun will be triggered some times

Gladiator simply doesnt have any way to stop people from attacking...he just charge , if he doesnt kill in that time he is dead

Gladiator can kill only paper mages...

Tyrant offers more challenge

none of them can kill a summoner

Not at the first seconds but at all seconds its a skill spammer he have range physical attack what else you need to win? Anyway, gladi is OP. For me gladi its a semi-tank..

and??? range skills that doesnt hit for much when not on that force thing...

I repeat, at olympiad I never lost to a Gladiator, the best they can do is take down 70% of my hpin the first seconds of the match...after that I can over heal myself the whole match

solution for that: equip light armor , blunt health, and heal myself

when his force ends, go back to robe and acumen staff, and finish him, easier than take candy from a child..its a matter of time before he kiss the floor

Gladiator >>> brainless skill spammer

I will tell you a story about a gladiator:

was C5 times, and Gladi was already very improved compared to what he was in previous chronicles

my dwarf friend was trying to spoil something at the last room of garden of eva

but he got killed by a gladiator in tallum heavy , his warcryer friend and the spoiler that was controlled by the WC

he called me (elemental summoner)....and I moved to Garden of Eva

my equips: blue wolf light set, valhalla acumen, soes focus for my summon, hell knife mental shield..I was in lower equips but I was also 60+

I went in there, and before jump in the last rooms, I buffed me, the dwarf and my summon with my low lvl buffs - concentration, might 1, shield 1, mental shield from hell knife, focus 3 from soes

when we jump in to kill them, the warcryer was buffing the gladiator, didnt had COV, but had all the essential buffs...

I went to pk and killed the warcryer first, and started a chase to the gladiator...ofc he tought he could win easily so he attacked...when he was about to die, he run away, to that fucking circular staircase , so my summon got stuck in there and I couldnt kill him that time

in the ground, the dwarf that was hidden, tried to ress the warcryer several times, and we pked the WC few times (who tried to sleep me) before I killed the dwarf and stopped that crap

the gladiator came back and once again, he hit a bit, and had to run because he was about to die...

this fight took around 20 minutes or more because he kept running to the circular staircase where summons get stuck...but I killed him in the end and soe

Fate or not , i meet them (the warcryer and the gladiator) several times through the game

- one time was inside Stakato nest, that he run away after see he was not able to kill me and his warcryer friend get pked

- other time was inside catacombs, where he didnt had space to run and got killed

- and then at olympiad where he never stood a chance

this pretty much explains why I consider gladiators weak in 1x1 pvps

when theyre in group, since they hit hard and have tons of hp, they can kill people easy because they will charge and spam skills over and over

when theyre alone, they cant do shit

no, i talk about retail servers...

Tyrant has a way to stop people ...its the biggest atk speed in the game, the critical stun will be triggered some times

Gladiator simply doesnt have any way to stop people from attacking...he just charge , if he doesnt kill in that time he is dead

Gladiator can kill only paper mages...

Tyrant offers more challenge

none of them can kill a summoner

i doubt u talk about retail seeing u point so much at "chance to stun during a critical" since on retail there isnt such a big deal with it.

and who cares how "strong" are those summoners ?

NO??? youre probably a noob if you think the SA doesnt works

specially with Tyrant attack speed and totems...

anyways, its better have stun (and tyrant has from weapon and skill)

than have nothing (yes, Gladiator have nothing)

all Gladiators have is a big cp/hp which makes them a piece of meat that will take 4 or 5 more seconds to kill

and I put summoners as example because I am summoner and I repeat: never got killed by any gladiator in 6 years of Lineage

not on field and not on olympiad

Gladiator is a waste of slot in any party... they cant do anything for the group too

and??? range skills that doesnt hit for much when not on that force thing...

I repeat, at olympiad I never lost to a Gladiator, the best they can do is take down 70% of my hpin the first seconds of the match...after that I can over heal myself the whole match

solution for that: equip light armor , blunt health, and heal myself

when his force ends, go back to robe and acumen staff, and finish him, easier than take candy from a child..its a matter of time before he kiss the floor

Gladiator >>> brainless skill spammer

I will tell you a story about a gladiator:

was C5 times, and Gladi was already very improved compared to what he was in previous chronicles

my dwarf friend was trying to spoil something at the last room of garden of eva

but he got killed by a gladiator in tallum heavy , his warcryer friend and the spoiler that was controlled by the WC

he called me (elemental summoner)....and I moved to Garden of Eva

my equips: blue wolf light set, valhalla acumen, soes focus for my summon, hell knife mental shield..I was in lower equips but I was also 60+

I went in there, and before jump in the last rooms, I buffed me, the dwarf and my summon with my low lvl buffs - concentration, might 1, shield 1, mental shield from hell knife, focus 3 from soes

when we jump in to kill them, the warcryer was buffing the gladiator, didnt had COV, but had all the essential buffs...

I went to pk and killed the warcryer first, and started a chase to the gladiator...ofc he tought he could win easily so he attacked...when he was about to die, he run away, to that -beep-ing circular staircase , so my summon got stuck in there and I couldnt kill him that time

in the ground, the dwarf that was hidden, tried to ress the warcryer several times, and we pked the WC few times (who tried to sleep me) before I killed the dwarf and stopped that crap

the gladiator came back and once again, he hit a bit, and had to run because he was about to die...

this fight took around 20 minutes or more because he kept running to the circular staircase where summons get stuck...but I killed him in the end and soe

Fate or not , i meet them (the warcryer and the gladiator) several times through the game

- one time was inside Stakato nest, that he run away after see he was not able to kill me and his warcryer friend get pked

- other time was inside catacombs, where he didnt had space to run and got killed

- and then at olympiad where he never stood a chance

this pretty much explains why I consider gladiators weak in 1x1 pvps

when theyre in group, since they hit hard and have tons of hp, they can kill people easy because they will charge and spam skills over and over

when theyre alone, they cant do shit

facking long story i loled hard

NO??? youre probably a noob if you think the SA doesnt works

specially with Tyrant attack speed and totems...

anyways, its better have stun (and tyrant has from weapon and skill)

than have nothing (yes, Gladiator have nothing)

all Gladiators have is a big cp/hp which makes them a piece of meat that will take 4 or 5 more seconds to kill

and I put summoners as example because I am summoner and I repeat: never got killed by any gladiator in 6 years of Lineage

not on field and not on olympiad

Gladiator is a waste of slot in any party... they cant do anything for the group too

its prolly that im noob, but i can still show u how below u are.

sa might work, but not that good as u saw it in ur lol servers where u probably played.

ofc tyrant attack speed is nice, but since when the success rate of THAT sa( aka have a chance to give stun when u deal a critical) ?

and once again u talk about how "pro" u were, no one asked, the guy just wanted to know facts about gl and ty.

and i bet any gl/ty can pwn u outside of oly =)

yes im below you...

having played on Lionna for so much time, having played summoners since forever, playing this game since 2004, wayy before you born..

at least I dont say bullshit like Duelist can defeat summoner

also I bought summoners to discussion to prove Tyrant offers more challenge than Gladi, a class that can be described in the following sentence:

_"Gladiator is a brainless skill spammer class that can kill only paper mages"

I dont discuss with noobs that have played only on lol private servers and never had a critical stun SA on official

and only on lol retards heads 25% of critical stun is a bad rate... 1/4 during a critical has chance of stun...go on totem with that attack speed hitting people that removes CON and armors with -con of most fighters wears

and see if critical stun is bad...

btw i wont discuss this with you because you only had the chance to get a SA crystal for A grades when they put them on the shop...

i DONT DISCUSS WITH NOOBS THAT NEVER HAD SA ON HIS WEAPON BESIDES PURCHASING FROM GM SHOPS LOL LOL

its just better accept the fact youre a noob than try to explain to you how it works...

i comment only 1 sentence from ur post since its obvious that u dont read any post done here in this thread.

"Gladiator is a brainless skill spammer class that can kill only paper mages"

if gladi is a brainless skill spammer what an summoner then ? a smart healer ? doh

it requires perfect timing to use summon ultimate defense(when it is really needed)

it requires ninja ability to heal urself (u can make macro /target), heal the summon, debuff, attack, change targets (from yourself to the enemy)

also requires mana management,

summoners are powerful 1x1 class but theyre not for noobs, it takes skill, knowledge and you must like the class to use it well

summoners rape on olympiad for one reason: its the top class for 1x1 pvp

simple like that...

outside olympiad...takes more than 2 people to kill a elemental summoner, 1 gladi + 1 tyrant cannot (both will be debuffed) and get killed by the summon

not to mention in group pvp, summoners are the last characters to get target because people are ignorant and doesnt know they are strong damage dealers