What is ur opinion about Brand?

Brand is the best hero who you can take for mid. also you need to know some combos and how to use the skills and also i stard the item build with 3 dorans ring.

Brand is the best hero who you can take for mid. also you need to know some combos and how to use the skills and also i stard the item build with 3 dorans ring.

There's not a best mid. Everyone's got his counter-picks. In this case, Kassadin.

There's not a best mid. Everyone's got his counter-picks. In this case, Kassadin.

or ap tf!(he is so harassing i love tf) brand is dangerous in close teamfights

i have 64 champions  and i wanna buy brand now.I need ur opinion ..sow brand i think is the best  atack-mage in the game..i'll buy him ;) anyone can show me guides or somethink for help?

Just buy him. When you learn how to play him well you will thank yourself for buying him. He is a very strong champ.

ok ;P i buy him  my first score its 16/6 but i dont know  how to build them ;/

Among with Annie best burst.

I would buy him for sure if i would be you.

Le Blanc's burst is stronger and more reliable.

Le Blanc's burst is stronger and more reliable.

off topic: thats another counter pick

on-topic:brand is a really cool champ,buying him is a good choise ,about guides and item build ,well personaly i beliave its all about ur gameplay

(u can get him extreme damage output ,but u will be really squishy, u can build him tanky-with items like rylais,ZH or abys. scept-and still have desent damage)but if u really need a guide, u should search at forums like mobafire