Poker Game

u3games

thanks a lot for the post, but you sure is yours? i'm not sure is your full code, and about chronicle for what is? Epilogue?Freya? put it in topic please for avoid unnecesary replis, you don't post credits, nothing, take care last time.

thanks a lot for the post, but you sure is yours? i'm not sure is your full code, and about chronicle for what is? Epilogue?Freya? put it in topic please for avoid unnecesary replis, you don't post credits, nothing, take care last time.

Test in freya, work 100%

No, but I'm the one who obtained the code and I've adapted and most importantly, POST.

PD: Reputation: 0 .......

actually it was shared a long time ago on l2jserver forums ;) from bnb and works on l2j freya w/o any adaptions so...

you just reshared it.

here original thread : http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=22448

In http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23533

Thx eKo for the info ^^

No, but I'm the one who obtained the code and I've adapted and most importantly, POST.

PD: Reputation: 0 .......

what a freaking noob, crying for rep, i just can lol, this is a good share, but shared by a crybaby

P.S. thanks for resharing this :)

-beep-ing awesome! wow, its a new look here in MxC. thanks for sharing it man :) please make hide..

edit: please put instruction how to apply it. and complete your post if you deserve award :)

ty.

-beep-ing awesome! wow, its a new look here in MxC. thanks for sharing it man :) please make hide..

edit: please put instruction how to apply it. and complete your post if you deserve award :)

ty.

nice share but your version is the same as the version shared by the owner of the script.

1. not his code

2. it works on gracia-freya even h5 i guess w/o any adaption

3. he said he got the code from bnb and did adapt it wich is wrong.

4. he asked for a Rep point, the point is to share your stuff and get a rep score for it after a while

So i see no Reason to give him a Rep point.

ps : i have nothing against you u3game

Put files intro your .custom.poker floder, adapt if needed the imports or w/e, Register it in scripts.cfg assign a new NPC to the poker game( you can change ids on the java file its hardcoded no configs needed or create configs(useless).

update your server and run it done.

1. not his code

2. it works on gracia-freya even h5 i guess w/o any adaption

3. he said he got the code from bnb and did adapt it wich is wrong.

4. he asked for a Rep point, the point is to share your stuff and get a rep score for it after a while

So i see no Reason to give him a Rep point.

ps : i have nothing against you u3game

Put files intro your .custom.poker floder, adapt if needed the imports or w/e, Register it in scripts.cfg assign a new NPC to the poker game( you can change ids on the java file its hardcoded no configs needed or create configs(useless).

update your server and run it done.

+1.

Especially but the rep point, for re-sharing.

Anyway, I don't like being bad, I just feel it's

unfair.

• 2 months later...