[Exploit] L2j Multiclass

Frank

This one rules, even if the multiskills you get are only from a lvl 40 sub it still worths taking.

Imagine having a mage as main with the 40 lvl skills of a tank, you will have the shield passives that will make your shield awesome and also first lvls of UD.

Or a dagger/arhcer for the ultimate evasion. How bout dash :D

I will try it later and see if it works.

this trick works to all interlude server except of the server who has got petrification when you make sub (like l2 mafia ) :P nc share

u can mix unlimited classes just u have to be fast enough.. Some laggy servers like antique bug is working but i got IP banned so i search for new.. Antique is gracia part 2 so i suggest it works :P

Sorry - it would not work on Gracia+ Why? Because you cannot talk to anyone if you have lags. Also i tryed on InterludeServer, I made it once with L2PHX and it didnt work on that server. Also - it should be hidden for 100 minimum

Sorry - it would not work on Gracia+ Why? Because you cannot talk to anyone if you have lags. Also i tryed on InterludeServer, I made it once with L2PHX and it didnt work on that server. Also - it should be hidden for 100 minimum

It dont working on garcia + l2j server..-- tested . But You can try ..

I mean server lags when you cancel sub and take the new one (i tryed it on gracia ,works but it cancel's my skills automaticly...).Maby that lag is only for Skill loading and u CAN speak with another npc.. try it ..