[GUIDE] How to play to many servers

• 1 month later...

It is nice! Thanks! I didn't have thought it before!!

lol how do you play in different servers then? auto update every time you wanna change server? :|

on-topic, now you have to change 3 folders in almost every server: system, systextures and animations.

what I do is, instead of numbering the folders, naming them according to the server they correspond, like: system_l2mega, system_l2terror, system_l2khaos and so on. you leave the folder system for the server you want to play.

And as a sidenote that everyone assumed already this only works inside a l2 installation for the same chronicle/throne, you need a folder appart for other chronicles

Well guys this is my "trick" so that i can play to many servers [ONLY WITH SYSTEM] without needing to have a lot of copies of the whole l2 folder.[if it has been posted before,delete my post]

Well here it goes:First of all you need l2 installed[:P]and go to the folder where it is located

Then rename the system you have there to system4 or to sth else

Now you need the system folders of the servers you want to play on

After this rename them as follows:[if you have the systems of 3 servers]system1,system2,system3

as seen in the ss  http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/megahaker/l2la.jpg

Now if you want to play to the first server[which we named system1]just rename it to system and log in.then if you want to play to the 2nd server[which we named system2 rename the system back to system1 and then rename system2 to system and log in.

If you want to play with the 3rd server[which we named system3] just do the same thing

IF you dont wont to forget which server is located to which system instead of renaming them to system1,system2,system3 rename them to the server like systemDynasty or systemEcko and do the same thing

Well that's the way..if it's too complicated just tell me and i will post a video on how to do it~

=]

WRONG SECTION PLZ MOVE MY POST TO GENERAL DISCUSSION!!! =[

First, yeah its a good guide, i use it for some time, but i never thinked in to post... well done

//off-topic: Gratz you listen Bullet For My Valentine i Fan almost 3 years ^^!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...