Nexus Event Engine - V3.0 Update! Interlude Support!

I noticed that sometimes the website doesn't load up for me. Is it just me or anyone else has similar problems?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Good job restoring the site, also keep some backups yourself from the files and the db just in case.

Also about the l2j idea that you have i think that its not possible because that way they will advertising a product and i think they just wont for a variety of reasons, but wish you gl with it.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Good job restoring the site, also keep some backups yourself from the files and the db just in case.

Also about the l2j idea that you have i think that its not possible because that way they will advertising a product and i think they just wont for a variety of reasons, but wish you gl with it.

Ok, well it's usually up but there are some hours during which it doesn't load up at all. I hope it's just a temporary issue otherwise I will have to bug the webhosting support again. I wonder why I'm so unlucky about these things...

About the L2Jserver implementation of nexus free version, well I agree with you, but perhaps the fact that even the free version is usable (3 or maybe more main events with full admin panel and all the features nexus has - that's already like 10 times better than everything that was ever implemented into L2j in terms of L2events). Well, we'll see.

Checked, work done, you check your timeline.

lol

Good work even if I sent you 2 additional fixes if you could take care of them also.. As about the version of nexus 2.2 do you remember the Tournament I suggested you, and as configurable option the hero stat etc. It would be amazing to include it.

Good work even if I sent you 2 additional fixes if you could take care of them also.. As about the version of nexus 2.2 do you remember the Tournament I suggested you, and as configurable option the hero stat etc. It would be amazing to include it.

Bump sorry for the spam. Besides it takes up your topic :P

Bump sorry for the spam. Besides it takes up your topic :P

u dont need to post same thing 3 times to make him read it, once would be enough, jesus...