[Share][Freya]All Goddess Of Destruction Armors

2nd i would like to Report a bugg on Gloves. for every race...when someone using Fist weapons.

40171479.png

Yeah, i tested it and i found out that gloves have a bug, and make fists look buggy, if you remove gloves the fists will be normal again, but this is not a solution, CE enlighten us

1st of all I would like to thank both of you for the time you spent...

to fix/adapt those armors...

And for reminding to this Community that aint everything...for money.

Dont get me wrong... ppl.

But

IMO selling NCsoft adapted files... and be proud for em...its like selling Cracked w7...

Did you inspired them and calling them yours?

ofc someone selling his custom textured etc etc etc armor... its a different... case

in my opinion... always.

2nd i would like to Report a bugg on Gloves. for every race...when someone using Fist weapons.

And

3rd i wanted to Ask. everytime we want to Import in l2 a UKX file

we have to use Gildor's tool?

f.e.iam creating a helmet can i use it, or i have to pay for that tool to be able?

for helmets you can use Ouakx chinese tool, for make armors,npc,monsters L2Tool (Gildor)

if you remove gloves the fists will be normal again, but this is not a solution

When Dynasty came INgame...

as R grade right now... Gloves had the same... Problem...

"just to inform in case that someone remember how that problem solved back then"

for helmets you can use Ouakx chinese tool, for make armors,npc,monsters L2Tool (Gildor)

^Thnx for info^

You can still report for texture "bugs". Just write the name of the set and bodypart, and we'll check it.

If someone have an idea how to solve the gloves' problem, we'll be grateful.

The problem is about only for the gloves, and it's a problem por the editing animation (ukx files). In some gloves the mesh is the same of others retail gloves from Freya, and we can use this to solve the 50% of the gloves, but it is not a real solution.

The gloves doesn't attach correctly the Dual Fist, but actually i don't know how to solve it cuz only happens with Fists. It would be different if the problem was in all weapon's type.

We'll be grateful for all the help and advices that you could give us. And thx for all the comments.

PSD: we'll reupload the icon.utx file soon.

The problem is about only for the gloves, and it's a problem por the editing animation (ukx files). In some gloves the mesh is the same of others retail gloves from Freya, and we can use this to solve the 50% of the gloves, but it is not a real solution.

The gloves doesn't attach correctly the Dual Fist, but actually i don't know how to solve it cuz only happens with Fists. It would be different if the problem was in all weapon's type.

We'll be grateful for all the help and advices that you could give us. And thx for all the comments.

So... back then they used... Imperial's gloves mesh...to fix Dynasty's.

Hm...

there no free shits retard

there no free shits retard

I didnt gave you not even one purpose to tell me retard, you are retard, if you want to call me retards speak sense not just trash talking