Armor sets stacking stats

iemand

well if it doesnt work like i told at my post the server fixed it

but at the most server u can make this. Its a nice exploit but it will get fixed cause ii shared it here. But nevermind. I hope others share other bugs too so the community will grow up. Maybe we should make something like lvl1 member lvl2 member for more access to exploits :D

so maxtor think about it its more safe for lvl2 member :D

This works on most c4 servers with compo set .

You need one composite set(compo helmet/compo armor)

and as many armor sets that DONT require a helmet

(D Grade: Mithril Robe, Knowledge, Manticore)

(C Grade: Demon Robe, Karmian, Theca, Mithril Light, Divine Robe, Drake, Plated Leather)

10 sets is the maximum you can stack. The way it works is as follows:

You put on Composite helmet Then you go Armor Set -> Composite Armor -> Armor Set

e.g.: Composite Helmet (keep it on) then Mithril Robe Set -> Composite Armor -> Knowledge Set -> Composite Armor -> Manticore Set -> Composite Armor etc etc then you put on your normal set. You stack the set Bonus of the last set you put on.

For example if at the end you put on Avadon robe set, you stack casting speed and pdef (cspeed can go up to 2.5k unbuffed on a sps), if you put on BW robe set in the end you stack MP and MP regen, if you put Zubei Light set in the end you stack evasion, Majestic Light stacks archery pattack etc. Stat modifications DO NOT STACK (eg doom light stacks pattack but DOES NOT STACK the CON -2 STR +1 DEX +3 mods)

This is confirmed to work on eglobal and bnb servers

This DOES NOT work on servers that have modified the sets mentioned above to need a helmet

• 1 month later...