Armor sets stacking stats

iemand

Hi, I've played on several servers from Dragon-Network and I read the forum's daily. Recently I've seen people talking about "Stacking Armors", They give the bonus from the set without even wearing the set. My question is; Does anybody know how it works?

PS: I'm not meaning the //setskill_all from a GM but a real exploit to do it

Thanks in advance

works on server i play , dunno how but one day as i were flagged on lair of antharas a guy (ol) hitted me for 2,8k dmg with drain life (me=70 lvl th with full buffs then)

1 month l8er a friend told me that he stucks the stats from the sets , and i belived him cauz a clan m8 (75 lvl wc) with empower and dance of mystic* can only do 1k-1,1k dmg at me..

guys this can only be made at servers that use l2exender i dont know which version but anyways i will tell ya:

1. wear helm full plate, gloves elven mithrill, boots theca

2. wear chest and legs elven mithril

3. wear chest (one piece) full plate, in the passive skill window passive skill appears that says i have set elven mithrill and full plate, hp bonus is 540 HP instead of 270. But thats not the end..

4. wear chest and legs Theca

5. and again full plate, bonus HP is 810

6. change boots to plated leather, gloves to knowledge

7. wear chest and legs plated leather

8. And again Full plate

9. wear chest and legs of knowledge

10. change helm to the one from the devotion set, wear armor and legs from devotion set. And voila, in the passive skill window there is skills for 5 sets, and bonus to casting speed is 75% (5*15%)

11. if i change to full plate and then to knowledge, i get 50% m.atk instead 10%

+ set elven mithril set gives 35 speed, theca 25%, full plate 1350 HP.

It doesnt work at all server and good luck

yes this bug work for dragon-netwrok i have stuck armor mastery before you know about it,, it work perfectly in dragon GM`s Know it and they stuck to on they second chars sow you can try it to..! and it work to many c4 for servers just try it with one compo, mithril , devotion to be sure that this bug work on the server you play and dont spend alot of adena.. :D

MAN ADENA PLIX!!!!! :twisted:

guys this can only be made at servers that use l2exender i dont know which version but anyways i will tell ya:

1. wear helm full plate' date=' gloves elven mithrill, boots theca

2. wear chest and legs elven mithril

3. wear chest (one piece) full plate, in the passive skill window passive skill appears that says i have set elven mithrill and full plate, hp bonus is 540 HP instead of 270. But thats not the end..

4. wear chest and legs Theca

5. and again full plate, bonus HP is 810

6. change boots to plated leather, gloves to knowledge

7. wear chest and legs plated leather

8. And again Full plate

9. wear chest and legs of knowledge

10. change helm to the one from the devotion set, wear armor and legs from devotion set. And voila, in the passive skill window there is skills for 5 sets, and bonus to casting speed is 75% (5*15%)

11. if i change to full plate and then to knowledge, i get 50% m.atk instead 10%

+ set elven mithril set gives 35 speed, theca 25%, full plate 1350 HP.

It doesnt work at all server and good luck

thnks for share. :)

Nice exploit but *there's always a but* on some server they made the following change: all D grade sets need to have PLATE helmet, all C grade sets need to have FULL PLATE helmet, for the set to be complete.

Anyone knows how to bypass that and make the exploit work?

:roll:

Thanks.

I'm not sure understand all. Some Questions:

1. Is the stack temporarly? Or is it like normal after relogin? If so, how to release the stack? (I'm not able to test, cause i don't have so many sets)

2. Can I combine all sets, or is it limited to your example?

... I play on dragon, but on a server where a GM is really active. Don't want to be discoverd... Some well chosen sets would be maybe enough...

so long...