interlude L2 Atlas PvP 11/08/2011

Godrich

godrich,make farm zone,make easy farm,make bless 100%,fix the respawn on pi,make the server auto nobless,fix archers,fix the clan rb uruka cancels..and much more i reported u in game..tnx

godrich,make farm z one,make easy farm,make bless 100%,fix the respawn on pi,make the server auto nobless,fix archers,fix the clan rb uruka cancels..and much more i reported u in game..tnx

+1...but server will be closed soon..with out hopzone is dead..at 16/08/2011 you will add server hopzone?? before you open the server you dont think it?? too late nigga

server failed

+1...but server will be closed soon..with out hopzone is dead..at 16/08/2011 you will add server hopzone?? before you open the server you dont think it?? too late nigga

server failed

First of all this is ur fail opinion..

If u want play  if u dont want just leave dont write bullshits about the server

Second no hopzone and 50ppl on..

Third Farm is good but u can low the price of items..

wtf increase drop ? i farmed 30 min and got s wep + 1 armor part and 1 rb ywl.

Its fine ... he have to fix Ddos problems.

He doesnt have ddos problems,but farm..farm is kind boring aka difficult soo.. :/ inscrease it a bit and make sure bless 100% !!