[ENGLISH]Anonymous WhatIsThePlan

TehJustNoName

Well i've been a member of whatis-theplan.org a long time now and i want to hear ur opinions about them.

Dunno how many of you know this site or even know them.I just want to see what people think about them.

If you want to say ur opinion good if ur here to criticize then with all the respect GTFO.And to those who don't know the difference between those 2 words well don't bother replying.

So, you made the topic about the 5th of november? I totally follow them to this one, i wish i could have their knowledge to do the things they do.

They don't harm people that doesn't do something, its like a cause for good.

So, you made the topic about the 5th of november? I totally follow them to this one, i wish i could have their knowledge to do the things they do.

They don't harm people that doesn't do something, its like a cause for good.

No it was not for the things they're gonna do on 5th November I just wanted to know what do people think about them.

I agree with you 100%.

They warned sonny and they did what they told . . .

They dont wanna harm anyone , as i listened in their video , they wanna protect people information and freedom.

What the did to Sony was suck ... i wasnt able play on PSN!

But about 5th november im tottaly aggre with them!!!!

"Remember remember the fifth of November"

What they did until now was good.Sony and all the other shits they fucked up until now.They always had a reason, they were not doing it just because they wanted to.Like they have a reason for facebook.And they're right.

What they did until now was good.Sony and all the other shits they -beep-ed up until now.They always had a reason, they were not doing it just because they wanted to.Like they have a reason for facebook.And they're right.

OmG for sony they wasnt right ... People who bought that they cannot play ... That was like a terrorist act. Some of them already in jails ;) Also when Sony was down ppl hate them.

OmG for sony they wasnt right ... People who bought that they cannot play ... That was like a terrorist act. Some of them already in jails ;) Also when Sony was down ppl hate them.

They were right.They are always right.You don't even know why they did it.OmG people couldn't play?That's what matters?The whole planet is controlled by a few people which means we're fucked up and all you care about is a -beep-ing gaming network.When you wake up come here again.

They were right.They are always right.You don't even know why they did it.OmG people couldn't play?That's what matters?The whole planet is controlled by a few people which means we're -beep-ed up and all you care about is a -beep-ing gaming network.When you wake up come here again.

ur talking like superhero ... i dont feel they control me so i dont fucking care! They made me stop playing with friend on playstation and that was idiot idea ... Whole planet controlled? I DONT FUCKING CARE ... fucking superhero LOL ... im lold