[WTS] Interlude Pack L2J-InN

Hello, my name is Jose Antonio (EnCorE nick in project) and I wanna indroduce L2J-InN project. [Closed Source]

L2J-InN is a Stable Interlude project with almost all interlude functions working..

Server Retail Like Features

Castles 100% retail like

Olympiad 100% retail like

Wings of destiny have separated script, no like other L2J in weapons..

Skills (it's not a lie but i fix the most of the skill. you can test them) For example (Mirage skill work,Symbols skills work, and many many others)

GrandBoss (Core,Orfen,Queen ant,Baium, Antharas,Valakas,Frintezza <- Test) is fixed retail like also you can test them:

Augmentation skills work retail like

Hero Weapons work 100% retail like

Clan Gate work retail like

Trade system work retail like

Macros reworked (With FloodProtect)

Soulshots / SpiritShots Reworked

Class Master Updated

Drop Protection, If you play at retail you know what i mean. When you kill mob/rb or something, someone can't pick up your item after some seconds

Balance Classes system is retail like (again i dont want to lie and for that also you can test them with your friends):

Servers Zones Reworked

HeroWeapon Rewritten to Java

HeroCirlet Rewritten to Java

EchoCrystals Rewritten to Java

ShadowWeapon Rewritten to Java

CrumaTower Rewritten to Java

NewbieTravelToken Teleport Rewritten to Java

ElrokiTeleporters Teleport Rewritten to Java

NoblesseTeleport Teleport Rewritten to Java

PaganTeleporters TeleportRewritten to Java

TeleporWithCharm Teleport Rewritten to Java

Server Custom Features:

AIO Server system (with custom config only for aio system)

Donator Server System(With custom config for donator system)

Event: Team Vs Team (With config enabled or disabled)

Event: Capture the Flag (With config enabled or disabled)

Event: DeathMatch (With config enabled or disabled)

Event: TownWar (With config enabled or disabled)

Sleep Mode Server System (In Offline Shop)

What is the Sleep mode system.

"When the player is in inside town zone and they do nothing for example offline players" If a players is offline shop have UP a effect of sleep, Some Images ^^

NjXvY.png

Away mode (i think you know that system)

Offiline system mode (retail like)

PcBank Points (with config to enabled or disabled)

Banking System (i think again you know that)

also is fixed the Hero Messaged and infos on Heroe Monuments.

Vote Reward System, TopZone - HopZone (with config to enabled or disabled) Some Images :P

TNyVN.png

Server Protection

Anti L2Phx

Anti Hplex

DdOs Protection

Anti Bot System

Dual Box Protection (with config :true :false):

L2Walker Protection (with config :true :false):

Flood Protection Config

Spawn Protection And Teleport Protect

if a players entered in Game have a effect around, Some Images

RHYZW.png

if a player use teleporter and is moving remove effect and say this msg

I9fhd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fail and lie.

Only this? fail..

L2J FROZEN = Game for Kids.

first when i didnt test it i was thinking that is a piece fo sh*t now i test it and it so stable that i cant believe how he did it!

Based on ?

GrandBoss (Core,Orfen,Queen ant,Baium, Antharas,Valakas,Frintezza <- Test) is fixed retail like also you can test them:

That simply can't be true, as currently none source got them retail. Same for castles.

Send a screenshot of GS logs at server start to see your "work" :P. Me too, if I put all my timeline comments one after other, that will be a long list.

Be sure is a really good pack, just trie it, and go to be O.o is the most stable pack u can find try ver 106 have some bug fixed right now in private proyect but is stable too.

first when i didnt test it i was thinking that is a piece fo sh*t now i test it and it so stable that i cant believe how he did it!

shut your mouth please, he is a scammer, we know that you are his friend

shut your mouth please, he is a scammer, we know that you are his friend

indeed he is and i test last rev that is shared lol and i found tons of errors/ npes on sieges/bosses/skillcounter errors/ mapregion npes/ missing stuff/ clan gate not even exists / court magician