[Project]L2JFree: Genesis

82.jpg

Everybody [who got a brain] knows l2jfree always was, is and will be better than crappy l2j, what makes a server fail? .. its admin; what makes a pack suck? .. their developers with their crappy way to code

So you got the questions, and you got the answers.

L2JFREE FTW -beep- YEAH!

P.S. Glad to see intrepid is alive, saying everybody: "facking retard asses!"

P.S.2 l2j sucks, always sucked [past of suck is sucked 6_6!?] and will keep sucking until it dies, and it will not take longer with that developers, tryskell does better work than whole l2j team LOL

Fact of the matter is nobody can tell an l2j fork that made something good out of l2j so why would we follow that too. Its harder but better to recode the whole thing.

Fact of the matter is nobody can tell an l2j fork that made something good out of l2j so why would we follow that too. Its harder but better to recode the whole thing.

yep..

L2JFREE!! L2JFREE!! L2JFREE!! L2JFREE!! L2JFREE!! L2JFREE!!

xD

Well tbh i don't have the slightest idea from that stuff (coding/developing etc) but this looks good. I mean recode everything from the start instead of picking the same things and reburning them all over again , it's looks good dud but time-consuming too.

Good luck to you and your mates !

Well tbh i don't have the slightest idea from that stuff (coding/developing etc) but this looks good. I mean recode everything from the start instead of picking the same things and reburning them all over again , it's looks good dud but time-consuming too.

Good luck to you and your mates !

Not so much...whats more time consuming fixing something bad and playing around with it for months or take the same amount of time and start to recode things

We dont need your chance and yet your statement need some correction. L2J Started the l2 emulation with every single team in it. Than separation ended in l2j based forks and what i said still stands l2j based forks are just a time matter when and how die. We dont need to beat l2j in experience soul reason we have more than their active guys, we dont need to beat the l2j longevity since l2jfree is on the scene since the beginning.

You'd better need anyone's luck wish. With this kind of attitude and so easy to put on fire you're not going far.

You'd better need anyone's luck wish. With this kind of attitude and so easy to put on fire you're not going far.

stupid question stupid answer itsn ot about my attitude its about what you asked :)

altho i didnt expect much from anyone here i would expect the logical thoughts from someone who actually write an isPro bs into hes own profile :)

stupid question stupid answer itsn ot about my attitude its about what you asked :)

altho i didnt expect much from anyone here i would expect the logical thoughts from someone who actually write an isPro bs into hes own profile :)

Good luck having an opensource project while flaming the community then.

Good luck having an opensource project while flaming the community then.

good luck with having a decent pack to use while stating the concept is useless than.

See the thing is you just dont have any clue about the team and the work we've done alredy and the state of l2j and you blame it on us because we want to change it. If we ask 10 people 10 says l2j sucks guess why.

good luck with having a decent pack to use while stating the concept is useless than.

See the thing is you just dont have any clue about the team and the work we've done alredy and the state of l2j and you blame it on us because we want to change it. If we ask 10 people 10 says l2j sucks guess why.

If l2j wouldnt have done their great job none of us would be here now. Why noone understands that?

If l2j wouldnt have done their great job none of us would be here now. Why noone understands that?

/ agree with that .. but does this mean that never will be ,sth better ??? ?

I didn't work with l2jfree in the past because i start before 1 year and l2jfree that time was dead ...So i Start with l2j and will continue with l2j ...

But ofc i will give it a try ...

Good Luck BTW ...!

on question now the new l2jfree based on HI5  or on Interlude?  btw good luck with the project L2Jfree allways have good Interlude packs.!

we will never be interlude.

If the l2j team wouldnt suck so hard we would not have forks and we would still have 1 big team and a great pack why you cant understand that one?

up...we just fiinished the most configuration setup ever made. You can start a GUI where you can edit the settings like if its a notepad and than with 1 single click generate every single configuration file in 2 folders, default and modified.