[Request]a staff less abusable and less godlike thinking

Noble®

where is that rule? ??? show it plz for I cant see it in general forum rules.other thing is for a rule to be written and other thing is to be known VERBALLY! what is NOT written is legal.write it down and it becomes automatically illegal! we dont care if you announce something in GOST.it is non perfomable since it is unofficial

PS: mind looking my 3RD orange question and answer carefully?

5: No greek(or other language) in english topics and no english in greek(or other language) topics

Use tags in titles if you want to discuss in another languages, example [GR] eimai ellinas.

Something else, I saw that some members have been banned with karma 0. What about the rule when you have karma -4 will be banned for a while? useless because almost members are banned after these warns. Do not get me wrong I'm not talking about someone from staff, generally speaking.

Something else, I saw that some members have been banned with karma 0. What about the rule when you karma -4 will be banned for a while? useless because almost members are banned after these warns. Do not get me wrong I'm not talking about someone from staff, generally speaking.

true a user should be banned when he reach -4 karma

tell me exactly whom? if not here, in pm.

I don't have to do that. You can walk through sections and its easy to see black members. If you really want some names I can tell ya later.

tell me exactly whom? if not here, in pm.

DejaVu.

MixMasteR

Zayden

PinaePpLe

Aizen333

XxAlbBosSxX

kocza

and more..... all have 0 karma except MixMasteR and DejaVu.  they have 14 and 20 karma so he work hard for this forum make him alot of -karma.. not Baneed..

I don't QQ about my ban anyway.

Noble why you still giving a sh1t for this greviard?

I know it hurts since you used to run perfet this forum till 2010, but you don't have to proove nothing.

Gaming is dead as you said to me. Mxc dead too. Maxtor missing.

...and GrisoM wanted.

lmao :)

Emos

*Vazelos* wars, we told them to stop, he didnt as with some others, he ended up with 7 days. am i wrong?..

NC joke tho. Since i stoped and that guy continue provokes me (as he did all the day)

i didnt mean that you made all the wars*

...and GrisoM wanted.

i wanted GrisoM here to ban all the people at gost, all perma banned. what would you say then?

5: No greek(or other language) in english topics and no english in greek(or other language) topics

Use tags in titles if you want to discuss in another languages, example [GR] eimai ellinas.

Where is the sentence that says that THIS(what you mentioned) is a bannable reason? cant see it.help me see it cuz im fool and blind.....ohhhhh are you referring for the official SPAM topics?  you meant the section that has no rules in every forum? the section that only needs to lack racism,sexual,religious matters,flame topics/replies and should have just topics for fun and everything is accepted except of those i mentioned? ???

btw old mods like NS and koyfo were either deleting such replieswith wrong language either modified it with size=1pt size...the letters were so small that could NOT be read! user if noticed this could change his writings and if he didnt see then no one cared about what he said and end of story

as the time passes i deeply believe that there re seeking power mods via access :/ or the LEAST,  ignorant mods that dont know what to do and just act as amateurs.which one? 2nd is better

Where is the sentence that says that THIS(what you mentioned) is a bannable reason? cant see it.help me see it cuz im fool and blind.....ohhhhh are you referring for the official SPAM topics?  you meant the section that has no rules in every forum? the section that only needs to lack racism,sexual,religious matters,flame topics/replies and should have just topics for fun and everything is accepted except of those i mentioned? ???

he warned for ban...i didnt made this warn, so...

he warned for ban...i didnt made this warn, so...

then who is the abuser?

i warn you for ban cuz your avatar has awful colors...shall i ban you? nop cuz i dont have any reason against the rule set.did the ban those guys got abused have anything against the current rule set? no...!

then who is the abuser?

i warn you for ban cuz your avatar has awful colors...shall i ban you? nop cuz i dont have any reason against the rule set.did the ban those guys got abused have anything against the current rule set? no...!

check the post he got warned.

nobody said that he is banned for his avatar..