[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

You are definitely a scammer,no doubts :D .

You even have a forum with subdomain(free).

Half of your "features" described at forum,not work correctly/completely.

Pack can crashed easily and some c/ps from aCis,won't make you succeed.

I wouldn't even buy it if i didn't have my friends to tell me do it.(they gave the half at least :) ).

Worth to buy for some custom features? 2/3 can be find at frozen's pack.

Worth to buy for retail? aCis free source.

Anyway good scamz  oups, sells*. ;D

GYS Listen me very carefull Vhalor scams his customers..Look about His ACTION

First he will send a fake pack.. i think last rev 550 with many java errors and many crashes/Bugs..

with about 10-20 euro..

After you told to vhalor about those problem he will tell you to buy sources ....

After you give more money to -beep-ing scamer... for about 10-40 eyro.. he will tell you.. to buy the SVN to solve all Of your problem.. so he will ask your for more and more money..

I WAS HIS CUSTOMER.. WITH MORE THAT 100 PPL ONLINE(AFTER I CHANGE FROM FROZEN-PACK TO FAIL SIGMO PACK ON MY SERVER ).. THE SERVER CRASHED EVERY 1 HOUR.. ALSO OLYMPIAD DIDNT WORK.. AND MANY OF THS PACK DIDNT WORK TOO..

SO I THINK HE IS PR0 SCAMMER..

SO NOONE TRUST HIM

NOW I CLOSE MY SERVER AND EVERYTHING.. BECAUSE I BORED ..

You are definitely a scammer,no doubts :D .

You even have a forum with subdomain(free).

Half of your "features" described at forum,not work correctly/completely.

Pack can crashed easily and some c/ps from aCis,won't make you succeed.

I wouldn't even buy it if i didn't have my friends to tell me do it.(they gave the half at least :) ).

Worth to buy for some custom features? 2/3 can be find at frozen's pack.

Worth to buy for retail? aCis free source.

Anyway good scamz  oups, sells*. ;D

Anyone needs more proof?

GYS Listen me very carefull Vhalor scams his customers..Look about His ACTION

First he will send a fake pack.. i think last rev 550 with many java errors and many crashes/Bugs..

with about 10-20 euro..

After you told to vhalor about those problem he will tell you to buy sources ....

After you give more money to -beep-ing scamer... for about 10-40 eyro.. he will tell you.. to buy the SVN to solve all Of your problem.. so he will ask your for more and more money..

I WAS HIS CUSTOMER.. WITH MORE THAT 100 PPL ONLINE(AFTER I CHANGE FROM FROZEN-PACK TO FAIL SIGMO PACK ON MY SERVER ).. THE SERVER CRASHED EVERY 1 HOUR.. ALSO OLYMPIAD DIDNT WORK.. AND MANY OF THS PACK DIDNT WORK TOO..

SO I THINK HE IS PR0 SCAMMER..

SO NOONE TRUST HIM

NOW I CLOSE MY SERVER AND EVERYTHING.. BECAUSE I BORED ..

every project of vhalior was a scam project

so true.. i asked him why y stopped updating? and the answer? Vhalior: Well, all project owners create a project.They make their money and then they close them.Why i should keep it alive? :) what a noob scammer.I think he used Matim as project owner to have allothi... i never saw matim posting here or saying something about updates.He was keeping all the money.

hello friends,can you help me pls?i use this pack and i want the way to make the characters to dont lose buffs after death without nobless..help me if you can please..!

Better change pack :/

hello friends,can you help me pls?i use this pack and i want the way to make the characters to dont lose buffs after death without nobless..help me if you can please..!

you can search there is already one code for this shared here

Sorry was sorry for my post.. the sigmo project its perfect it was my fault.. 

sorry vhalor.. the Simo Project is pr0

you sucks.