[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

truth hurts

Ventic many many peapole who come into my msn tell me "ventic before scam me so im now scary to buy files" Etc. You are the biggest scammer in mxc and spam my topic ? Pathetic ;P

Ventic many many peapole who come into my msn tell me "ventic before scam me so im now scary to buy files" Etc. You are the biggest scammer in mxc and spam my topic ? Pathetic ;P

ahahhaha you call ventic  scammer?? aghahhaha

ahahhaha you call ventic  scammer?? aghahhaha

yep how many l2jeclipse fail and peapole lost money? 3 days ago somebody tell me pay him 30 euro and he dont give the code. Yep, scammer is for him compliment he is thief :P

if you talk about a ru guy,i got his code since august but i cant see him online

dont speak about l2jeclipse cause now i retired generally of l2j cause of exams and studies

better speak about l2jharpun,l2jawake and l2jsigmo

how many ppl lost their money pathetic guy?

and see the prices between eclipse and your projects and you will see that you scammed way more more more more money

like i care what pathetic guys say about me.they dont even know what hedix means and they want to open a server and call my pack awful lol

Ventic practically ain't scammer.

Now the thing that customers are may idiots, has nothing to do with ventic.

Anyway,i start believing that doesn't exist a 2nd hidden svn ;o . . .

hahaha this topic is epic

They needed to find an exceuse to stop the current l2sigmo project so they claimed they are in vecations

until bad comments started to pop-up and one of them had this site http://l2desire.com.pl/ which proves that they were acutally NOT in vecations or any bullsh1t.

now before our imba developer Vhalior changed the homepage to "lol" (yea...lol..)

There were commits there from both matim and vhalior every1 could see

now when they understood they have no where to hide matim decided to post this pic few posts above..

Long story short: we got a group of scammers here, dont expect to get l2desire for free (pointed to these who bought sigmo)