[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

What I can see so far of this project, and yes, I've bought the files, I'm a trusted customer, etc, so don't flame me with any sh-it.

It's working very good on the most areas that Interlude has to offer.

How ever, what Vhalior said about the description, that everything in the description works.

That's not true, but it's probably an easy fix for people with knowledge, how ever, most people who pays for a SVN and free updates, pays it because they don't have the knowledge.

What I've found so far that isn't working correctly is:

Events:

TvT - Does not give a reward to the winning team.

CTF - Does not spawn the flags (also i think it has the same problem as TvT, but that's still unknown).

BW - Does not spawn the bases (-||-).

DM - Works perfectly.

Other things that people has submitted on the premium section of l2jsigmo's forum is:

Starting siege via admin panel - does not spawn artifacts

Olympiad ranking list - It shows some players to be on the first place but they never even played so many games.

Skills - A few submits of skills being too overpowered etc, i'm not sure if this is true though, will give you an update of this.

Do I regret paying for this pack? Well so far, not really, event engines are shared everywhere.. some l2j dev's takes like 5 euros per fix, this isn't impossible to make "100% working interlude".

Is it worth 100 euros? Yes it would be IF they would give the support as they promised.

also, my developer said this: Core, needs a huge optimization.

So we're doing a lot of changes with this source, it's getting more awesome every day =)

And about that?

• 2 weeks later...