[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

• 1 month later...

guys who can sel me the source of this pack?Because i have to see vhalior many months and i want to open and server thx.

hi i'm good friend of vahilor if you want to buy this pack cheap send me your offer ( i accept only paypal payments) when you will buy files from me you will be able to get access into vahilor svn

hi i'm good friend of vahilor if you want to buy this pack cheap send me your offer ( i accept only paypal payments) when you will buy files from me you will be able to get access into vahilor svn

Stupid.

Scammer.

Scammer.

lol no i'm not ... if you want you can instal polish comunicator "gadu gadu" and text him ... his number is 37246856 .

GF

he left becasue of his project now he is doing a diffrent one but he allow me to sell his files (where i will get % of that ofc)

lol no i'm not ... if you want you can instal polish comunicator "gadu gadu" and text him ... his number is 37246856 .

GF

he left becasue of his project now he is doing a diffrent one but he allow me to sell his files (where i will get % of that ofc)

Ok kiddo.Go play with your toys now.

This project is dead over 3 months it was just a scam why the hell y continue it?

Vhalior replied here last time about 2 months ago.

The project is bugged and outdated.No point to buy it.I was from the first customers there.

f

Ok kiddo.Go play with your toys now.

This project is dead over 3 months it was just a scam why the hell y continue it?

Vhalior replied here last time about 2 months ago.

The project is bugged and outdated.No point to buy it.I was from the first customers there.

why it is bugged ? i think is clean and working fine... i have no idea about the balance but i know that it is clean. I think the biggest scam of vahilior was when somebody paid for svn and he just didnt add him or delete him for nothing .

Do u accept HELL CARDS?? loled scammer

outdated the interlude yes but bugged the sigmo project i dont think so ,they had make many fixes ,i am not saying is perfect .. maybe have some small bugs... all packs have bugs.