Dragon x15 players , check this movie :D

• 3 weeks later...

LOL OMG, my video here! xD (rate it 5/5 plox  ;D)

hi all, im Releeshan aka jax2904 aka fedexx2

the story is that player was a scamer those items was from a clanmate so they found they pass log in and strip him very funny story search in the dn forums for the full story xD

u'r wrong. Eroor is a scammer, he stealed many items also from my allymates and one day he make a new character

called "maklnt0sh" (L instead of i) and scammed a drako+25 and drako set to "Timeslave".

Two days later i hacked him and took all the items, then i gave timeslave's items and other scammed items to drake,

all eroor's item to his brother (kingpegasus\b0jack).

The funny thing is I left a message to eroor with macros: i wrote something like "this is coz u scammed timeslave, u scammed the wrong man this time"

an he believed in it. ;D ;D ;D

Drake told me that he has crystallized the bow, pfffffffffffffff

btw eroor is a frustrated kid, he's 12/13 and spend all the day playing. he need a big weapon+++ to compensate his small penis  ;D ;D ;D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...