best dagger/tanker in dn

a little bit off topic but interesting for the topic i think: what about AW/SE (play as AW with root, heal, wind shackle, erase, pow, good magic resistance, VR invocation... and I presume that with empower et big Matk it could be interesting to drain life...)

someone try it ?

tanks can manage any archer of the same lv and a bit higher than them they have great p.def the have a skill to block arrows, the run speed sucks and accuracy but stun is great  pal or DA is good choice you really can't go wrong with it

tanks can manage any archer of the same lv and a bit higher than them they have great p.def the have a skill to block arrows, the run speed sucks and accuracy but stun is great  pal or DA is good choice you really can't go wrong with it

I think something is wrong :)

hard to say cuz it depence what sub will be better for you

generaly tank/dagger atm on dragon x 15 is weak, cuz 70% char on server are archers, and tank/dagger is too slow to catch them

from sub for dagger best are in my opinion pw/sws and aw/se - good for oly, mass pvp, with not bad selfbuff and nice speed (pw/sws)

Agree the best subb for Dagger now is PW/SWS have good selfbuff | Big Lethal Chance | Nice Speed | Better DMG than TH | and this is great BISHOP/HEALERS killer on mass pvp and siege :D