[Request] Help with itemname-e.dat

Hi guys

I got freya client, and I want to change some item descriptions. I open it with FileEdit, change, and save.

How do I know, in what revision should I save it? ( 413,111,414,412,411,120,121,211,212 )

If i save it, i get critical error. :/ :-X

/edit: I tried now with all revisions.. none was working :/ Any ideas?

the .dat files are saved in 413 man, but you can download file edit from this topic and detect it don't worry for that.

L2 File Editor 2a [C4 to Freya]

I save it in 413, and i get an error lounching l2.exe  :-\

What to do now?

This is the error code:

2011.6.21 21:22:57

CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel® Core2 Duo CPU    P8700  @ 2.53GHz @ 2527 MHz 4060MB RAM

Video : No Video

PosCode : LS1(216) 0:0:0 2/0 [0]

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I don't know is something about itemaname-e, in freya revision get this, try using lines from your system and not from shares of the net, I mean make again lines of itemname but of your system folder and this is fix that.

Here is the error

2011.6.21 21:22:57

CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel® Core2 Duo CPU     P8700  @ 2.53GHz @ 2527 MHz 4060MB RAM

Video : No Video

PosCode : LS1(216) 0:0:0 2/0

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Try a diffrent pc not your parents work laptop for client mods or a server or you will get tons of errors =p... This is a typicaly error when a syntax of the current itemname e is wrong, you must find a clean one and rework on it carefully, this itemname e u are using now has became useless now... it can be fixed