Lineage 2 Olympiad server!

Hello guys , what do you think about me to making a olympiad server it will say that

You start with max lvl and adena for all the items you need.

The olympiad will be online 24/7 and for example with oly points you can buy epic jewlers enchants and so on.

Tell me ur opinion about that , I'm waiting !

it will be great for 2 weeks or so...then?ppl will bored...ppl will need t farm...u can make it like 18h oly per day and more than 3 differents events every hour so ppl will pvp with full buffs or w/o and in the rest 6hours that left can be sieges,RBs and mass pvps!

it will be great for 2 weeks or so...then?ppl will bored...ppl will need t farm...u can make it like 18h oly per day and more than 3 differents events every hour so ppl will pvp with full buffs or w/o and in the rest 6hours that left can be sieges,RBs and mass pvps!

yeah, ppl after some time will get bored, you will need to make something else to make ppl stay on server

well there is people that are farming getting their characters ready for olympiad and then they are just logging to the game

just only to play olympiad.

yes, ok with this. but do you think that it will last a lot? the server i mean.

no I don't think that will be high population server but I do it for the people that are playing just olympiad :)

I didn't being with it that's why I'm asking if that's a good idea or not :)

ye good idea some pure events and we say instead of buying epic jewlers by olympiad points you maybe have to buy with points an custom item which will port you to the epic boss room and there will be people fighting against others and the people/clan/party that will win will get the epic jewlers

• 1 year later...

I was searching for a server like this and found this topic, I have found one server just like this but it is Russian. If anyone knows any other server like this (Olympiad based) let me know! Thank you.