[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

Uhm, -beep- off? I didnt even start playing it, too lazy to lvl.

Dont reply with such lol comments, makes you look even more pathetic.

i stopped at 3 lvl xD so bad community for my taste :3

Just to clarify something from my point of view.

Elyos are underplayed. Asmos are normal. ( In my opinion.)

Had leveled up an Asmo Cleric 17 lvl , and now i rolled an Ely Sin 16 lvl.

So far so good. Almost every quest on the Ely side is working ( have encountered 1-2 that arent working) , the community is GREAT , i mean i have lots of fun chatting with Heresh and other members. The Staff is more than great. And yeah i was pissed off when we were waiting 20 days for the server and when it finally launched there were some mini problems. But now i can clearly see that they work rly hard and even announce the fixes / updates they are doing.

Its been on for like 2 or 3 days. Give it a break. Everyone's hoping for a bigger community.

And if people keep leaving like you "qq leavers" do, ofc there wont be any community. That was ALWAYS the problem in low populated servers.

If you two and, im sure there are like 50 of them that  same, stayed, the community would be even higher.

I realized this some time ago, and thats why i do not leave instantly if i dont see 200ppl in Poeta/Ishl.

Seems like you don't know it has just started.

rotfl i do know matey.

i was one of the people waiting plus im the one that got people from here to play there as a guild but it is really no use.

P.S i havent left yet lmao im just saying im getting bored and i see no people around.