[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

Awh too bad P:

Sin/33/Ely - Vayne

I might aswell change name her's character name (need 30more tolls) and  play Ely Sin as main since she's thinking of quiting (doesnt feel like playing atm i guess)

I heard from former player of Aion Balaurea  (someone was staff there, and now on AionINT too) that they loved to ban people.

Dunno about banning but they sure love to mute people without any decent reason, i can understand few hours or a day. But 7day mute from all chats just because i was suggesting something and trying to convice them to give feedback to people (about some unfixed issues, and ap formula).

No flaming, no rude words, i was polite as far as i know.

- Flavio's friend, Emia

Edit: Can anyone do me a favor and pm Infamous or Delusive on forums i fucked up flavio's ip since i've played on his PC, cant access forums too, so if anyone can, just tell them 7day mute is ridicilous at least give me to chat in groups/legion/whisper.

Can anyone do me a favor and pm Infamous or Delusive on forums i -beep-ed up flavio's ip since i've played on his PC, cant access forums too, so if anyone can, just tell them 7day mute is ridicilous at least give me to chat in groups/legion/whisper.

Do you want me to do it ?

Btw you cant PM them cause they have blocked PMs. Dunno why but it seems none can contact them thru IG/Forum...

Do you want me to do it ?

Btw you cant PM them cause they have blocked PMs. Dunno why but it seems none can contact them thru IG/Forum...

Its ok, i used Flavio's account in cafee to contact staff, but thanks anyway.

-Emia

When i talked to GM he said the channels are working for most of pepole.

I said: Mind doing any survey before saying that? I would rather say for most of them it doesnt work.

Then i asked him about AP Formula.

I said: There's something wrong with it, i get more ap from light red (10lvl lower and more) rank 7 than from Red (my level range) Rank 5/6.

He told me something about how it is going to change. Didnt understand him quite well, he said something like if it isnt changed, admins arent satisfied with it.

Then I mentioned giving people feedback again. I said:

There's a topic on forums about that ap formula, cant they just give a 2 word answer? Like yes its going to change or no its not going to change.

His response to this was they have better things to do than participating in discussion topics. I was like wow, they dont need to discuss, just give a simple yes or no.

Few mins later (i was pvping meanwhile), GM said i dont see a reason for this convo to keep going.

I said: Just give a simple "Yes" or "No" as feedback reply, thats it (left group after saying that, we werent talking with whispers, we were in group).

5Minutes later: You've been muted for 7days.

Incoming Whisper | Renegade: Thats from admins.

End, not a single PM or whisper about reason for a fcking 7day mute. I was calm in first place, but this is just annoying.

I said nothing offensive lol, my attitude wasnt even offensive. Never did anything against rules (was just suggesting).

And guess what, i contacted them, they didnt reply to a PM, no reason for mute was given to me. Good job, cool serv (not sarcasm, but this incident is example of  staff abusing a player with their silly punishments).

Well this is private server afterall, i guess they do not have any rules about punishing players. God fucking damn

- Emia

P.S Yeah, its a Q_Q post. I dont talk too much anyway in legion/normal/whatever chat, but i cant stand a 7day mute w/o a reason, sorry.

Several of them , but we constantly keep reporting them on AION Int's forum.

It's would a pleasure that they fix would fix it.

What i dont like is that you cant contact the admins/gms.