League Of Legends Random Topic!

What are these new shitty items.Pony,scarner,garen look broken.

The new items are pretty weird. Not sure if they're any good. Titanic Hydra looks promising though (It looks like a replacement for Atma's Impaler, that was removed from the game last year.) 

Garen looks ok, but I don't think he's that strong in comparison to other picks. Skarner sure looks really strong, but I believe people just haven't learnt how to play around his shrines thing. Without shrine buffs, he's actually A LOT weaker than pre-rework Skarner. He might really be broken, just not as strong as most people think. 

Edited by 6Fortuna9

The new items are pretty weird. Not sure if they're any good. Titanic Hydra looks promising though (It looks like a replacement for Atma's Impaler, that was removed from the game last year.) 

Garen looks ok, but I don't think he's that strong in comparison to other picks. Skarner sure looks really strong, but I believe people just haven't learnt how to play around his shrines thing. Without shrine buffs, he's actually A LOT weaker than pre-rework Skarner. He might really be broken, just not as strong as most people think. 

steraks is shit and hydra is pretty good and dead man plate is pretty good

also http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/194713-free-bronze-silver-3-boosts-na-only/

They can easily rek the ones who kite tho.

Garen/Darius will never get close to a meta ad carry like Tristana/Kalista/Vayne with more than 30 % health, unless they are caught out of position, or have a team built completely around them, which is usually not worth the investment. 

Edited by 6Fortuna9

Leona is what? rofl.

Imo one of the best supports out there. Her CC is enough for the whole team. Plus she is too tanky as well.